1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Presidents Consitutional Ignorance and his Press Secretary Bagdad Bob

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by mandym, Apr 7, 2012.

1. mandym

mandym New Member

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/04/president_obama_meet_justice_brandeis.html#ixzz1rNveyzIR

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would beg to differ on this point! I think (JMHO) that he knows PRECISELY what he's saying, AND how wrong it is! He is fully aware that his minions are so awe-struck with his "wonderfulness" that they'll believe anything he says without question; and the ****kissing media will NEVER challenge anything he says.

I get the subtle feeling from some of the "Obamaites" on this board that they think "HE IS 2nd IN COMMAND TO GOD". (maybe even, at a minimum, equal with God.)

I think he knows exactly what he's doing and his aim is the tearing down of the USA from being a top power in this world to the financial/social equivalent of Uganda; AND sadly many Christians(?) were instrumental in giving him the opportunity to do such and are more than happy to give him a 2nd go at completing his mission.

MARANATHA

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I agree! He knows exactly what he's doing. And he's doing it on behalf of the blessed "international community" where he and his lawyers claim his war making authority comes from.

#3 poncho, Apr 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2012