1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The problems with modern evangelism and witnessing how Jesus did it

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Dallasdid, May 17, 2004.

1. Dallasdid

Dallasdid New Member

Ray Comfort and Kirk Cameron packer have said many times there goal is not to get the person to say some quick prayer. Infact they do not even think it is good to do a repeat after me type prayer they want the person with their own mouth with out aid to just be open to God. If God has delt with that person even if they are not from church what ray and kirk taught them about repentance and such they will realize they need to confess and put their faith in Christ like a parachute. They tell the person simply repent of your sins and put your faith in Christ. But they also teach not to rush into it if God is not working then ur doing it in vain. But i challenge all of you again check out the website www.wayofthemaster.com and www.livingwaters.com these are excellent sites listen to the teaching messages buy the books buy me a book i have no money lol kidding but i do take donations. Any way this is so bibical guys all churches should use it if u live in alabama we are doing a way of the master conference if u have questions emails me [email protected]