1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Rastafarian Religion

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TheBibleSender, Jul 27, 2006.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

2. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

I have heard of it. Kinda far out there, huh.

3. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

I haven't heard of it before, but they sound just a tad (okay maybe alot) confused.

4. genesis12

genesis12 Member

Why would I want to learn about this cult or any other? The Christian is called upon to follow Christ. We recognize cults by sticking close to scripture. There is never a need to know about or to understand a cult. When one is one with Christ, one instantly spots the counterfeit. One only has to read the first paragraph or so to put the instant website on your blocked forever list.

5. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

Jesus said, "I am the Way the Truth and the Life".

Sums it up for me in answer to groups like this.

Outside of Jesus there is no way to eternal life, groups like this will flounder in darkness until they come to Christianity and experience Jesus for themselves.

6. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I learn about others belief as a means to better witness to them. It sometimes helps to understand where a person is if you want to lead them away from there.

7. TaterTot

TaterTot Guest

I think it is wise to understand these cults. My Dad was a Mormon, so I learned the religion well and was able to discuss thoroughly those incorrect doctrines. Also, I want to know what my teens at church and my students at school are hearing and believing. And don't think for a moment our culture isnt saturated with this stuff. Gotta be in the world but not of it. :thumbs:

8. Mark Fesco

Mark Fesco New Member

:laugh:

Don't they believe the white man is the devil? :applause: