1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Real Reason I Think People Like the KJV

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Baptist4life, Nov 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I have been trying to deside on a signature and have come to like this.

2. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Something else to look at:

Psalm 117:
    1. O praise the Lord, all ye nations: praise him all ye people.
    2. For his merciful kindness is great toward us, and the truth of the Lord endureth forever. Praise ye the Lord.

This is the center chapter of the KJV and also th shortest. Again if in any of the other translations you add or remove a verse or 2 or a word or more then the LORD is not the center of praise.

3. thomas15

thomas15 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, Baptist4life, you are the one insulting your church members. All I did was ask a question, you provided the answer. I don't know your church and so how could I possibly insult them?

I doubt seriously that they are dull, but I do think you desperate to make your point and resorting to a weak attempt to make me into a bad guy, which is not going to work.

PS, please grow up.

#43 thomas15, Nov 16, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2007
  4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Not going to try and salvage this mess. We discuss issues in this particular forum - not each other.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.