1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The REAL Thomas Edison

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by Phillip, Jan 2, 2005.

1. Dale

Dale New Member

I agree with you even though I don't exactly admire him.
    THe Pirates of Silicon valley was great. Jobs always knew where the market was going. He knew it with the original PC. He knew it with the GUI and the Mouse. His problem has always been that he is a perfectionist. Perfect products will never rule anymarket where "good enough" is ok.

Microsoft simply saw the Mac and the gui and made a "good enough" version and it is sold like crazy.

There are however people that don't settle for "good enough" and that is why there will always be both MS and Apple.
    There will also always be both Ford and Jaguar.
    The really good company have two or more divisions....ala GM...Chevy (MS) and Cadilac (Apple) Thus they are (last I saw) The largest motor comany in the US and I htink the world.

Ironically, I am typing this on a Microsoft Internet Keyboard Pro on an Apple iBook. :)

Best consumer level laptop..Best USB keyboard. :-D

2. Dale

Dale New Member

Oh, I spelled that wrong..It is Palo Alto, not Pala Alto..just a typo