The 'Redistributor'

Discussion in 'Politics' started by carpro, Oct 28, 2008.

1. carpro

carpro
    Expand Collapse

http://www.columbusdispatch.com/liv...IN28.ART_ART_10-28-08_A1_SUBNMIM.html?sid=101

In that interview, Obama said one of the "tragedies" of the civil-rights movement was that it relied too much on the courts and lost track of the ability to "bring about redistributive change."

"That's what change means for the Obama administration, the 'redistributor': It means taking your money and giving it to someone else,"

McCain told a crowd of about 2,000 at the James S. Trent Arena.
    "He believes in redistributing wealth, not in policies that grow our economy and create jobs. ...

He's more interested in controlling wealth than creating it, in redistributing money instead of spreading opportunity. I am going to create wealth for all Americans, by creating opportunity for all Americans."

http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2008/articles/2008/10/28/mccain_attacks_obama_on_redistribution/

2. YOUTUBECANBESAVED

YOUTUBECANBESAVED
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I thought you were a Car Pro ???

This is a distributor along with the distributor cap :tonofbricks:
    [​IMG]:wavey:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another smear/fear that is not sticking against the wall, you people are desperate.

Flash! Carpro even Ronald Reagan distrubutied wealth, even Bush did so as well so quit with the fear mongering already it is not sticking to any wall.

The American people are ready for the tax cuts to the wealthiest 1 percent to be recinded during time of war that is just plain going to happen and should have happened years ago.

Bush turned out to be an incompetent President and I give Obama a 50/50 chance to clean up his mess, if he does he will be great if he does not then you people will get your Sarah "The wackjob" Palin who is just like Bush.

After 8 years of the worst President in our History, change is obvious even McCain is pushing for change because of incompetent Bush.