1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The second beast of Revelation 13 - Abu Mazen

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by ephraim, Nov 7, 2005.

1. ephraim

ephraim Member

The Second beast of Revelation 13- Abu Mazen

Why would anybody need to know or care about knowing who the beast and the false prophet are? The first thought that comes to mind is that they would not want to unwittingly take the mark of the beast, Rev. 13:16. I hear and see all the time people talking about the mark and wondering what it is. The most common idea as to what the mark is in the Christian community is some sort of computer chip. This chip is somehow supposed to promote worship of the beast and also allow you to buy and sell. Without the mark a person is basically sentenced to death. I have also searched for what the mark could be for many many years. Therefore, it is essential that you know who the first beast is so you can determine exactly what the mark is. The number 666 in the bible literally means mark. Could the number be relevant? Possibly, but not likely. This mark stands for a specific individual.

The majority of Christian teachers say the beast has not appeared and a person will not know who the beast is prior to the rapture of the church. Therefore, it is wrong to look for him because it is not relevant to a Christian. One may speculate as to his identity but since Israel has not made a covenant with the anti-christ the seven year tribulation has not begun. This seven year time frame has been misinterpreted and caused many to be confused. Not that seven years don’t exist concerning the covenant, but the problem is where they fit in the chronology.

The beast of Revelation 13:1 is said to have seven heads and ten horns. The ten horns are ten kings Rev. 17:12. The seven heads are seven mountains Rev. 17:9. These kings shall have power with the beast and give their power and strength to him for one hour. Who would argue that the beast nations of Rev: 13 do not exist today and that for a person to know who they are one must be in heaven or raptured first. Of course we know who some of them are it is common sense. Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran to name just a few. The problem with the interpretation of Rev. 13 is what the seven heads are. Many have said that they are hills that pertain to a specific city. Particularly Rome which is supposed to sit on seven hills which would somehow make the Vatican the seat of the anti-christ. Which countries in Europe do you suppose are going to attack Israel and join with the beast of Rev. 13? I'm here to say that none of them will. The only possibility is that the beast is from Europe and he leads a confederation of Muslim nations against Israel. Before I get to what are the seven heads of Rev. 13 something else must also be included here. The beast is supposed to have subdued or plucked up three of the ten kings, Dan.7. Why does the beast subdue himself or eliminate three of those who are thought to be on his side? The answer is that Rev. 13 is not only a picture of the Muslim nations but also of Israel. The three kings subdued by beast number one are from Israel. So if the beast of Rev.13 has ten kings but three are not with him that leaves seven kings who must be. If a study of the word mountains is done in the Bible a pattern will emerge. Mountains can also be a nation or nations. Therefore seven heads are seven mountains and the seven mountains of Rev. 13 are nations, Muslim nations. These seven nations are Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Jordan and Egypt. The ten kings are all the present rulers of these countries plus the three that are subdued by Arafat. These are Peres, Netanyahu and Barak. That makes ten. Arafat is the little horn, which is the eleventh, and represents the land of Palestine. Collectively these nations compose the beast of Revelation 13 with Arafat as their leader. The covenant of Daniel 9:27 was between Arafat and Rabin in Sept. 1993. It was the Oslo Accords and lasted until Sept. 2000 with the start of the Palestinian uprising. The translation of the word many in Daniel 9:27 is Rab.The three kings subdued by the beast all happened during the seven years of the Oslo Accords. It was written in Israeli newspapers that Arafat was proud to say he affected the elections in Israel three times. Every time a terrorist incident occurred the Israeli public would vote in someone else. Another parable that shows Arafat is the beast of Rev. 13 is verse 3. One of his heads is wounded to death and the deadly wound is healed. This word head refers to a nation. Seven heads are seven mountains and seven mountains are seven nations. The deadly head [Nation] wound is the land taken by Israel in the 1967 war and wanted by the Arabs for a Palestinian homeland. As land is given back to the Arabs through negotiation it is being healed. Arafat was able to operate for three in a half years and in the middle of the 7 years negotiations failed culminating in the uprising in Sept. 2000.

I used to assume like most other Christians that all verses with numbers fit within the seventieth week of Daniel. I soon learned after watching the events in Israel and reading the Bible that there may be an alternative interpretation. I fell into the same trap that scholars across time have done. The only difference between us and them is that we are living it and they were just interpreting scripture. The bottom line is the seven year period of Daniel 9:27 is over. We are now awaiting the start of Rev.12 which is very close. Once Satan is kicked out of heaven he will be a God to all those who have rejected Jesus.

Also, I would like to add that when the Lord speaks of the Abomination of Desolation in Matthew 24 he is not referring to Daniel 9:27 which is a play on words but Daniel 11 and 12. The Abomination does not fall within the 7 years of Daniel 9:27...

Back to Arafat. If you know who the first beast of Revelation is then the Second beast can be found.

Rev. 13:11 "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and he spake as a dragon".

The second beast has two horns which are two kings. After the death of Arafat on Nov. 11, 2004, new elections were called. The other beast rising out of the Earth was elected Jan.9, 2005, he was Makmoud Abbas. The second horn is Abu Ala his prime minister.

Rev. 13:12 "and he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein, to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed".

Makmoud Abbas exercises all the power of Arafat and he causes them to worship him who’s deadly wound was healed. Remember the deadly wound identifies Arafat. The word worship can also be translated to honor. The following is from a campaign speech in January 2005.

"We say to our fighting brothers that are wanted by Israel, we will not rest until you can enjoy a life of security, peace, and dignity, so you can live in your country with total freedom," he said.
    Abbas vowed not to rest until an independent Palestinian state was established, settlements were dismantled and Palestinian refugees were given their rights.
    "The principles of Yasser Arafat, and his sayings, are his will and it is our duty to implement it," Abbas said.

Rev 13:16 ,"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand , or in their foreheads".

This brings me to the mark of the beast. If I am declaring that the second beast of Revelation 13 is Makmoud Abbas, what is his mark? The mark of the false prophet; the one who maintains the legacy of Arafat, and the second beast of Revelation happened on Election Day January 9, 2005. During the election for President of the Palestinian Authority, after a person voted, he was forced to put his right thumb in indelible ink that lasted for 48 hours to prevent double voting...Abbas was the direct cause for the indelible ink mark. It was applied to all no matter what economic status they held.

I'm sure that many will say how does this prevent them from buying and selling. This is where a concordance will help. The word buy means to gather as in gathering where people gathered in ancient times, the marketplace. The King James translated it as buy. So if you gather at a specific place what else can you do? Voting requires a person to be at a specific place also. A vote for the false prophet or the second beast will bring eternal damnation and in effect a person has sold their own soul...

Revelation 14:9-10 ..."If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb."

One other thing of interest. On August 15, 2005 Israel implemented the Disengagement plan in Gaza and the West Bank. By all accounts this looks like the Abomination of Desolation spoken of by Jesus to his disciples.

It's been a long time since I have written anything. I've just been watching patiently and keeping a good record. The bottom line is this. Jesus is God and what he said was true. All others are pretenders to the throne.

The Watchman of Ephraim Hosea 9:8