1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The seven churches

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by ByGracethroughFaith, Aug 19, 2007.

1. ByGracethroughFaith

ByGracethroughFaith New Member

What happens to the sin that you are not made aware of? How is it dealt with? What makes it any different than the sin you are made aware of?

I agree, hence the need for the Substitute to take the wrath on our behalf.

BGTF

2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

BGTF,
    I hope you are a patient person. :) These arguements with JJump have gone on and on for years, but more intensley in the last few weeks.

I enjoy reading your rebuttles, but only God can reveal the truth to him and his friends. His eyes have been blinded by Joey Faust and the like. Of course, he says he learned it all from the Bible. :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work! :thumbs:

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Isn't it odd that I must provide sources for my statements (and I do), but I am demanded by J.J. to accept his opinion at his word as absolute truth with no verification from any outside source at all. He says it; therefore it is true. There is only One person I know that has that kind of authority J.J., and it ain't you.

4. ByGracethroughFaith

ByGracethroughFaith New Member

Thanks Amy,

I appreciate the encouragement, but I actually really care about him.

He is very zealous which I appreciate, he also says many useful things and has a possibility to do a tremendous amount of good, if he would only point others to the FINISHED work of Christ, instead of to the UNFINISHED work of Christ.

Spurgeon has the perfect sermon on this.
    http://www.spurgeongems.org/vols31-33/chs1899.pdf

JJ, please read the sermon too. I want you to know that I came here to do you good, not harm.

BGTF