1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Shameless Lie About Hobby Lobby That Sen. Barbara Boxer Just Posted

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, she and others, to include some on tthis board, are just flat out lying about the HL issue.

Second, they do not get to have it both ways which is to force employers to pay for their contraceptions and have it be none of their busienss what kind of contraceptions gets covered. Sorry but if I pay for something it is my business no matter who it is for.

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yesterday it was explained to me that the government should stay out of Hobby Lobby's business but that Hobby Lobby should let people have what they want. Of course, that means government force but my question about that was ignored. So was my question about freedom of conscience. Boxer not only lied but she also seems to think that the Bill of Rights is meaningless.

If the ancient world was patriarchal, then modern-day USA is matriarchal and laughable.