1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The sin that is taking the world by force.....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Jun 29, 2014.

?
  1. Yes ....

6 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No opinion ....

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Yes, but I need to explain!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. No, but I need to explain!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

That's just it. SIN isn't his concern. If it were, it would be addressed from a spiritual perspective of dealing with the heterosexual AND the homosexual sin.

This is once again, whether or not he wants to admit it, about politics and his fear.It's about being divisive and scaring folks that their "freedoms" are being taken away by this group so now we in this other group, out of fear and anger about our freedom, need to respond.

This is more of the same old "liberal vs conservative" stuff bandied around on here masquerading under the banner of being informative.

Some of these folks just need their daily "atta boy" pat on the back to feel good about their brand of Christianity.

If this was anything more than a talk-radio, talking point partisan politics rant, then you would see just as you mentioned, as much concern if not more about the heterosexual sin that has inundated every media outlet.

The pet sins get the topics when the forces need to be rallied.:laugh:

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know if you just post from your phone and are too lazy but this post is incoherent.

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You still have mot said if you would support a pastor/Church stating that active homosexual behavior, without any desire/regards to repenting, would be grounds to speak out against that happening!

4. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Was trying to say that the main point of the OP to me was that some in the Church are using the culture/society to drive what our moral standards are, and not the Bible!

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't ....

.... hold you breath! :laugh:

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No argument there.....

It's just that I see you and him carrying on this long argument from thread to thread, and he says one thing, and you are not getting through! He is well versed in militant discourse. He loves to call people homophobes, unchristian, inhumane, insensitive, hateful, and his big word is HYPOCRITE.

I was simply observing that you are beating a dead horse, and I think you could put your time to better use! BTW - you have my ear and heart. I see nothing wrong with your arguments, but then again, to your opponent; I am one of the good old boys, the problem with today's church, and it was only time before I slapped you on the back and called you one of us. :laugh:

I wish you the best, but, in my mind, you will never get that to change its mind! :wavey: