1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The soul is NOT the Body - Mt. 10:28

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by The Biblicist, Feb 23, 2012.

1. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

If you don't want to debate intelligently then don't.
    Mankind can commune with demons as can the unsaved.
    I said that a better word for a Christian is that he can be influenced by demons, but he communes with God. Read carefully.
    I said that the Christians at Corinth were unknowingly being influenced by demons for some of them were unknowingly calling Jesus Christ accursed. That was the situation. Whether you agree with me or not is irrelevant.
    When you misrepresent what I say it turns out to be a lie doesn't it?
    Yes he does. I am trying to explain to you a passage of Scripture. But you don't want to discuss it. So maybe we should drop it.
    Quite often you do not use the quote function.
    These false accusations are demonstrations of your heart attitude and have nothing to do with the OP or any relevant discussion. Your attack against me is needless, and shows that indeed you sin, and do it every day.

2. Moriah

Moriah New Member

To all reader, DHK plainly says here that he “didn't say anything about Christians communing with demons. Don't put words into my mouth.”
    See next post of mine showing DHK did say Christians commune with demons.
    DHK, If you want to drag this out and continue to lie about what was and was not said, then I will continue to show all readers the truth.

3. Moriah

Moriah New Member

To the reader, here you see plainly that DHK said we could commune with demons.

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

This is what I said.
    If you don't want to discuss the topic, then I will close the thread.