1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The SOURCE of the Problem

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Gregory Perry Sr., Aug 15, 2008.

1. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

This is the latest OpEd from Dr.Chuck Baldwin and I believe it accurately identifies the (at least from a political standpoint) the true greatest threat to our Republic today (aside from the basic problem...SIN). The problem is the agenda of the two corrupt political parties...the Republicans AND the Democrats. Check out Chuck's article here:
    Chuck Baldwin -- America's Greatest Threat

Baldwin/Castle for President 2008 !!!!:thumbs:

Greg Perry Sr:praying:

2. donnA

donnA Active Member

never heard of him, if he wants to be president people have to know who he is.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Doesn't matter what he wants it will never happen.

4. billwald

billwald New Member

The John Birch Society been preaching this stuff since 1960, The Libertarians since the 40's. People like Baldwin must provide great amusement to our owners. Nothing is going to change. Personally, I have concluded that what we have is exactly what our "Founding Fathers" intended.

5. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Me oh my! Let's go out back eat worms and die! :tear:

6. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

You Have To Dig For Truth

Donna...I find it hard to believe that in Christian circles you have never heard of Chuck Baldwin. However,I'll concede that it is possible considering that he and ALL the other legitimate 3rd party candidates have and ARE being given nothing but silence and a "cold shoulder" by the mainstream media. Chuck champions a return to true Constitutional government. America is supposed to be a Republic....NOT a "mob-rule" democracy(the worst form of government EVER devised by man). I would encourage you to research the matter lest you waste your precious vote on "business as usual" professional politicians like McCain or <shudder> Obama. Dr. Baldwin is the national Constitution Party candidate for 2008 and a true conservative in the best Biblical sense of the word. Check out the following links:

Constitution Party National Political Headquarters
    Constitution Party Platform
    Baldwin 08 - Let the TRUTH be HEARD!
    Chuck Baldwin Live

As they say on the X-Files..THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE !!!! (But the corrupt media won't let you hear about it cause it doesn't fit THEIR agenda). Just look at the silencing job they did on Congressman Dr.Ron Paul.

Hope the info is helpful !
    Greg Perry Sr.:thumbs:

#6 Gregory Perry Sr., Aug 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2008