1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Stream Promoting False Gospel

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by Dr. Bob, Sep 26, 2004.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

I think this shows the hypocrisy that goes on with this board. If a mod wants to violate rules new rule are made for them and other told to get over it. I have seen mods lie against posters and even take revenge and then if confronted they are covered over. Hypocrisy is very real here. I am not interested in a half hearted apology which is hypocrisy in itself. What needs to be done is correct the error and the sin. Not cover it over with platitudes.
    If something is good for one it should be good for all. In stead when a mod does something wrong the other mods turn their heads and cover it up. Again hypocricy.

2. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

That's no different than what some of the early dispensationalists taught such as C.H. Macintosh. He saw Jesus in every verse.

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, this moderator suggest you find another forum. I don't know what was clipped of yours that has you so uptight, but your spirit on this post is not proper.

IF you have a legitimate beef with me (or someone else) send me a pm with the place I offended you. Let's not have you snipe at me 3 times on this thread - totally unrelated to the topic.

4. Craigbythesea

Craigbythesea Active Member

:D

The tree of life is typical of God's grace, not God's Son.