1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Taliban and the Jew

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by Marcia, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

Here's another one!

A fleeing Taliban, desperate for water, was plodding through the Afghanistan desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he hurried toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling ties.

The Taliban asked, "Do you have water? " The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5. " The Taliban shouted, "Idiot! I do not need an over-priced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first! "

"OK, " said the old Jewish man, "it does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely Jewish Restaurant. It has all the food and ice cold water you need. Shalom. "

Muttering, the Taliban staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, almost dead and said, "They won't let me in without a tie!"

2. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    My brother in Iraq told me this one and I love it!

3. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

It's a riot! Just read that today in a ministry friend's newsletter. :thumbs: