1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Terminal

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by Jules, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Jules

Jules New Member

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Take a look at the movie called The Terminal starring Tom Hanks. It is a very funny and uplifting comedy and safe for a Christian to watch. It’s about an eastern european immigrant called Viktor Navorski, who during his flight to the US, war breaks out in his home country, which leads to invalidity of his passport. He's forced to become resident of the JFK airport for an indefinite period of time. The critics didn’t like it but what do they know. Let me know what you think of it. Tom Hanks puts on a perfect eatern European accent.

2. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

I have seen the movie and enjoyed it immensely.

I think it was one of Hanks' best performances, and the movie is on par with Forrest Gump and Saving Private Ryan, but a whole lot cleaner.

It seems like the critics should be critiqued now and then because they don't seem to be in agreement most of the time with the vast majority of Americans.

Their picks for best/worst films, etc do not reflect the public's perception of the same many times.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I just bought it at the recycled movie shop and hope to watch it soon.

4. Gib

Gib Active Member

Saggy, I don't want to ruin the ending for you, but he blows up the terminal in the end.

5. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

He does not. :eek: :rolleyes:

6. TC

TC Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am not Big on most Tom Hanks movies, but I did like the Terminal. :cool:

7. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I enjoy Tom Hanks movie, and had a few gut laughs on this one. If you have ever gone through the Passport Stamp place, you can really appreciate it.

All for a signature.