1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Thin Skin of Muslims

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Feb 2, 2006.

1. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Ohhhh you silly Islamic radicals, just write a letter…Labeling this as silly is strange considering the magnitude of this madness. People have died and embassies have been burned etc. It’s pure Islamic radicalism at it’s finest.

2. Enoch

Enoch New Member

Protests Over Muhammad Caricatures Continue; Four Killed

Fox News

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No getting around the irony of that one.
    Actually, you do, but these days it is irate individuals and not mobs.

I suspect there is something else going on to incite this level of violence. I find it hard to believe that it is simply spontaneous over something relatively trivial - or is blasphemy not trivial in some cultures?
    </font>[/QUOTE]
    SOURCE

We're being fed propaganda that all Muslims are "out to get us" and the Muslims are being fed propaganda that we're all "out to get them", Nimmo asks...cui bono?

So who does benefit?

4. elijah_lives

elijah_lives New Member

The extremists benefit. Particularly Syria, Iran, and Al-Qaida. It is a warning to Europe, IMO.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And the neocons benefit also. Gives them more "emphasis" in order to widen the conflict in the middle east, which according their own documents that basically say that "Saddam was just the immidiate justification" for a wider conflict in the middle east in their efforts to control Eurasia and all the resourses to be found there and of course to consolidate and strengthen their new economic world order. And the United Nations because "the victors" (hopeful neocons)would eventually hand the conquered over to them and they would benefit by gaining even more ability to control and (re) distribute the earth and man's resourses.

It's all being staged and driven from the top. Imo.

6. elijah_lives

elijah_lives New Member

I think the neocons have enough on their plate to handle, without adding more.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I think this is bigger than the neocons.They have higher powers they answer to bankers and business interests. In other words, the new economic world order. Note; see also Trilateral commission, Rockefellers and Rothschilds.

And the extremists can be bought, bribed, coerced and controlled by the same powers. Not likes it's never been done before. It's called balkanization. ;)

[ February 07, 2006, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: poncho ]

8. elijah_lives

elijah_lives New Member

I don't buy it.

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Course not. Which shows they didn't waste any money with their decades of propaganda and cover ups. :cool:

10. freedom's cause

freedom's cause New Member

we finally have a President that acts
    I thank God that Sadamn is finally put
    in his place Satan's man on earth put
    to shame shown for what he truly is a liar
    and a murderer may all of Iraq become christian
    and the middle east and may God finally get all the glory Thank God for the USA and every christian praying for the salvation of our world