1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Truth in song...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by TheWinDork, May 6, 2006.

1. TheWinDork

TheWinDork New Member

Moderator Note: This thread is being locked. Please do not post anymore offensive material on the BB. I have just deleted an offensive link and offensive picture.

This is a Christian Board with family friendly standards. Please abide by the posting rules that you agreed to when you joined the BB. You may consider this an official warning.

Lady Eagle,

[ May 06, 2006, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: LadyEagle ]

2. Kilad

Kilad New Member

Classless and tasteless

3. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

well, since that pic is too big anyway, it's going to be removed without a complaint. but this justifies my prayers to God to have free will removed from the entire human race, if that's the only thing that will give us instant Holiness-because I can't take the strain of these things anymore

4. Kilad

Kilad New Member

I assume that is your attempt at humor. Or are you angry because I happen to disagree with yet another attempt to attack and demene our president because he doesnt happen to agree with you?

I forgive your rashness and will add you to my prayers this evening.

"A fool is quick-tempered, but a wise person stays calm when insulted." Proverbs 12:16

"Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior. Instead, be kindto each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you." Ephesians 4:31-32

"I say, if you are angry with someone, you are subject to judgement! If you say to your friend, 'You idiot,' you are in danger of being brought before the court. And if you curse someone, you are in danger of the fires of hell." Matthew 5:22