1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Very Angry First Lady

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Oct 31, 2011.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/30/curl-the-very-angry-first-lady/?page=all#pagebreak

CURL: The very angry first lady Michelle Obama

Michelle’s back, and she’s madder than ever. She was already pretty angry, seemingly unhappy with just about everything. As her husband wrapped up the Democratic nomination in 2008, she let fly her real feelings: “For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country.” A few months into her job as first lady, her French counterpart asked how she liked the gig: “Don’t ask!” she reportedly spat. “It’s hell. I can’t stand it!”

SNIP

Now, she is ready to spew her bilious disgust with America on the campaign trail. A dignified, transcendent first lady? No chance. Michelle is going to break with a hundred years of tradition and play the role of attack dog, heaping derision on her husband’s political opponents like no other first lady before her.

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

A "Camalot" anti-thesis??????????????????????

3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here's a message to all conservative candidates...

INCOMING!!!!

HankD

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

She has hate and anger written all over her countenance.