1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The War on Terror is a Fraud

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Sep 11, 2011.

1. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Rich people that run companies talk to other rich people that run companies....more news at 11!

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Again my mistake. I should have asked for reasonable, rational and emotionally balanced replies backed up with solid evidence that supports a reasonable, rational and emotionally balanced argument.

One would think that with all my past experience with people like Mouthy Matt and Funny Fundy I'd know this is the last thing to expect from the folks here abouts.

Slander, name calling and childish remarks seems to be the only debate technique some of you know.

3. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Oh, we are debating here? I thought we were just reading all the information you copy and paste from conspiracy theory web sites.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I can't read what you have typed Matt but if you're still saying people don't care you're right. If they did there would be a revolution tomorrow.