1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Wave of the Future-Freedom Lost?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Feb 14, 2006.

1. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

Sadly, I believe this is exactly what the "morning after" pill does, at least for the "inconvenient child".

2. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

"I'm proud to be able to tell my patients that they now can go anywhere for their prescriptions," said one of the plaintiffs, Dr. Rebekah Gee, 30, of Boston. "My patients should not have to shop around."

Source:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,184879,00.html

It must be terrible to have to shop around for a pill to kill an unborn baby. I really sympathize with those "mothers" :confused: who must visit more than one drug store to kill their unborn baby. What a shame. [​IMG] :mad: Perhaps we ought to force drug stores to deliver these pills to the bedrooms of these poor burdened would-be murderers. It seems unjust that they should be forced to leave their bedroom to buy these convenience pills. After all, how can we call them convenient if one must go to as drug store to purchase them. :confused: :confused:

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

But pregnancy doesn't occur at fertilization.

BTW, I personally agree with you, just so we're clear.