1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Way of the Master

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by JackRUS, Jul 19, 2005.

1. JackRUS

JackRUS New Member

2. Brian30755

Brian30755 New Member

Jack,

Have you seen any of their TV shows? It comes on TBN and other stations (I believe the schedule is on their website somewhere). They are really good. I do have the "Way of the Master" book. It's good, but I've learned a lot more from watching their TV shows. If you can't get it where you live, you can order the DVD's from their website.

3. JackRUS

JackRUS New Member

Brian.
    Unfortunatly I don't have cable TV, so I don't get the show. I do get Cornerstone Television though. I will see if they cary the show. If not I may request that do some day. The DVD's sound like a good idea too. Maybe we can show them at our church. Thanks!

I also should have given the book web address. It's:

http://www.livingwaters.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=102

Some comments on the book:

"I have over one thousand books on evangelism, soul-winning and revival in my personal library and none of them are worthy to be compared to this book."
    R. W. Jones, President, Word of Truth Ministries

"I am at a loss for words. Overwhelming, distressing, and enlightening. I feel as if I have just taken a drink of water from a fire hydrant!"
    Jason Stewart, San Diego, CA.

"I have also just completed, The Way of the Master and in my opinion is the best book ever written on Evangelism. I have read many of the reformed writers: Martin Luther, Charles Spurgeon, AW Pink, J.I. Packer, James White, R.B. Kuiper, John Piper, John MacArthur and other Puritan writers. These writers are obviously gifted and inspired and have made an impact on the world, but I believe that, The Way of the Master will rank in the top most important books ever written on Evangelism; it ranks with and in my opinion is better than Spurgeons's, Soul Winner which I must say has been one of my all time favorites." Ron Begin(FL)

4. JackRUS

JackRUS New Member