1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The woman of Revelation 12

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Jude, Jul 6, 2004.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    How do you get to the point of viewing the Woman of Rev 12 as "The false church" when she is the one satan attacks and it is her children that are the saints (and we never see her persecuting her children).

In Christ,

Bob

2. tamborine lady

tamborine lady Active Member

Bob Ryan said:

How do you get to the point of viewing the Woman of Rev 12 as "The false church" when she is the one satan attacks and it is her children that are the saints (and we never see her persecuting her children).
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Tam says:

The false church(the woman) gives birth to the Remnant Church.( the true believers wake up and come out of her) Satan persecutes the "woman" because she let the true believers get away!!

Thats what I mean about reading it and trying to understand. I know that not everybody will agree with me, but I would hope that even the ones that don't agree would understand what is said.

Tam

3. tamborine lady

[​IMG]

I want to thank all of you for reading this, although I didn't see anyone that agreed with it.

If you did see something you agree with, but do not want to air it on the board, please send me a private message.

No Escat, I do not need you to explain scripture to me. I find it really funny that when someone comes up with a different interpretation than other people have, someone has to put a tag on them and say,"you must be a follower of" so and so!!

Like I said, I follow Jesus only. I know that not everybody will agree, and that's O.K.

But please don't tie me in with someone else just because PART of what I said sounds the same.

Peace,

Tam

4. tamborine lady