1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Theistic Evol vs ID vs Hindu religion

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by BobRyan, Jun 27, 2006.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Answer: UTEOTW shows that time after time he runs away when his argument fails!

2. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    His "rant and run" tactics are now spread across 4 threads -- not just ID, not just Romans 1, not just statistics and his 52-card goof up, not just his "run away" from Talk- Origin on the Patterson thread (Evols deliberately slandering Christians)

3. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Still -- we must give compromised Christian believers in atheist darwinism their "due" - if "popularity" is the measure of acceptance of a doctrine no matter how conflicted and opposed to truth, fact, reason, Gospel, scripture, Christ ...etc, then we DO SEE popularity in that group!

Catholics, Anglicans, Methodists, Lutherans and many other denominations as well - formally teach atheist darwinism in their schools as though it were compatible with rational thought for those enlightened about Romans 1.

Though they present no logical argument in favor of that - they "teach it anyway".

It is a cancer in body of Christianity that is almost "taboo" to speak against. Yet the atheist evolutionists see the problem clearly and the so-called Christian evolutionists holding to atheist darwinist doctrines are QUICK to condemn any acceptance of Romans 1 by fellow evolutionists OR by fellow Christians!!

4. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

I don't know why you keep mischaracterizing me as "running."

I told you clearly. Every point you have tried to make has been refuted.

Your deceptions, fallacies, plagiarism and falsehoods have all been exposed as the fiction they are.

I have repeated the refutations dozens of times in various forms.

You have been found to not even read posts before you respond.

You have been found to not even address the problems raised with your scripted rants. If you answer at all, it is always a strawman version of my argument and not the actual argument.

Your continued use of strawmen shows that caricatures you make of my arguments are all that you know how to knock over.

My actual argument, then, still stand tall and unrefuted.

You only can repeat your deiscredited arguments over and over and can never be brought to actually discuss facts without resorting to fallacious logic.

What you have characterized as "running" and other childish taunts is me telling that I am tired of us both repeating the same things over and over without you ever moving away from your fallacies and into the world of logic and facts. Since all you can do is stick with your fictional script, I am tired of the repetition. It does no good at all at this point to continue it. I can't imagine that you will ever have anything new to say, other than your sudeen need to taunt, nor that you will ever venture into the realm of facts and reasonable discussion. And I can't imagine that anyone is really paying attention at this point.

5. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "Running" as in your last post was a week and a half ago.

"Running" as in you are not actually RESPONDING to the points shown here to debunk your arguments you just vaccuously post "I must be doing ok" time after time instead of addressing the details showing your blunders.

Try actually answering a few points and lets see if your "Not running" change gets noticed. I think it will!!

If you simply "do the obvious" and go to the post that came out - summarized your blunders and exposed your failures to this point in the exchange

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=808250#post808250

And then ANSWERED with quotes of the post and some kind of actual DETAIL -- we would all then see the DIFFERENCE between RUNNING away and actual responding to points raised.

As long as you keep posting the vaccuous " I must be doing ok so far - right?" kind of response every few weeks - INSTEAD of answering the points -- it will be seen BY ALL as "running away".

Question for the reader: How hard is that point to "get" anyway? I just can't believe I have to keep posting the obvious for UTEOTW no matter how simple.

#105 BobRyan, Jul 29, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2006