1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

There is Power in the Blood of Christ!

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by TaliOrlando, Oct 29, 2008.

1. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

2. AAA

AAA New Member

3. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Tali -- Very good. I was in your neighborhood a couple of weeks ago due to business. I hope you saw me drive by & wave:wavey: .

You seem to have such desire & heart for ministry. Have you considered seminary??

4. TaliOrlando

TaliOrlando New Member

Thanks :) Honestly, I have never even thought of that.... Hmm... Good Idea. :) There are a couple of schools here in Florida, but how does that work?

5. FriendofSpurgeon

FriendofSpurgeon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

You may want to contact their admissions office & see what they say. If you already have your BA or BS degree, I suggest you contact a seminary there. If not, you may want to check out a Bible college instead.

There are three seminaries in your area --. Asbury Seminary, Evangelical Theological and Reformed Seminary. Personally, I have my thoughts about all three, but I leave this to you for your research & prayer. God Bless,