1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

There was 2 radio talk show hosts fired in Pitts.

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by west, Apr 15, 2005.

1. west

west New Member

There alread was posted that Word FM's Marty Minto was fired for pointing out Catholics doctrine .Well he was on TV just alittle bit ago on another Pitts TV talk show .I called him on the air and asked him about Don Matzan .A Lutheran Pastor who has a talk show on the same station Sunday nights from 9 pm to 11pm .Matzan was saying the same thing Marty Minto was saying about Catholic teaching and beliefs and the Pope .He told me they the stationed fired Matzan also .Whats next ?

2. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

When 'christian' stations fire people for taking a Biblical stance, makes me think of these verses.

Revelation 3:15 I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. 16 So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.

2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; 4 and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

In THIS situation, I think this one fits best...

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.