1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Third Known Islamic Killing in America ....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Sep 13, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where are the major networks? Where is the outrage? Where are Homeland Security and Eric Holder? Oh, I forgot; Holder is still in Ferguson, MO trying to make a mountain out of a molehill!

The following shuld concern Americans - http://www.ijreview.com/2014/09/177...on-new-jersey-teen-murdered-radical-islamist/

After all, this is the third such Jihad killing in the last few years on American soil, if we don't count the Twin Towers and Pentagon on 9/11/01.

First, you have the J killing at Fort Hood, taking out 13 Americans, 14 if you count the unborn infant. However, the Obama administration insists this is "workplace place violence!"

Then you have the Boston Marathon bombing, and the powers that be wanted to call this a mass murder attempt.

Now a confirmed Jihadist kills three gays in Seattle, and the other day an 19-year-old man in New Jersey, and it is being swept under the rugs.

I think the government wants to avoid two things with how they report these incidents.
    1) They do not want to cause a stir of excitement in the states, by calling these killings what they are, terrorism on our soil! That would create some panic.
    2) They don't want Americans to become anti-Muslim, and start a national resurgence of distrust for every Muslim and Mosque in the country.

I get it, but it is time to call a "Spade a spade." We have terrorism, albeit, a minuscule amount to date, on American soil, and we do not want Americans feeling unsafe. Plus we certainly don't want Obama's administration to appear to be falling down on their face when it comes to protecting us!

This latest killing be a confirmed Jihadist should not be swept aside. It may be nothing at all, or it could be the initial stage of something on a larger scale! By no means should Americans arm themselves and begin looking around every corner. But, we do need to know that with our borders WIDE-OPEN and inviting to anyone who want to come here unnoticed and unmolested, that is the place to begin.

I don't feel safer with Obama, and the truth is, I feel less safe today than I did 6 years ago!

Do you feel safe? And do you feel safer now than you did before Obama became POTUS?