1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thirteen Predictions for the War on Terrorism

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Dec 16, 2005.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Written by G. Edward Griffin three days after 9-11.

Click Here (PDF)

2. emeraldctyangel

emeraldctyangel New Member

Can you link me to the horoscopes page too?

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Sure I could, I have the technology and all but are you sure you wouldn't prefer to read this first?

There is another document radicals like myself like to read out loud from time to time you can find it HERE.

This should give you a better insight into the mindset of the enemies of the globalists that now occupy capital hill.

4. emeraldctyangel

I have my own hard copy of the Constitution thanks. What does that have to do with prophecy? Oh right, the whole thing must be encoded with secret messages. *gasps*

This website is about Christianity. Maybe you should read the Bible more. That might give you better insight on the person you are supposed to be. Jesus inspires men and women, he does not fearmonger. And if you are so bothered by the elected officials on Capitol Hill, make yourself some flyers and start your own campaign. I know that I would appreciate your insight more if you were actually doing more than flapping the gums and calling everyone names.

I cant help but feel that you are the type to complain about everything yet not lift a finger to change. And no, pot stirring on a website does not frame change. It just gives you some false sense of superiority. When it comes down to it, what you are doing here is nothing but spittle.

Do you work to serve the Lord or are you framing the new religiosity of politics? Only one way to get to heaven. This is most certainly not it (and it says nothing about salvation in the Constitution).

I dont care about globalists.

5. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I am sometimes confused by Poncho. But who knows, he might get the last laugh.

6. emeraldctyangel

Im never confused by poncho or his bird brained ideas. I dont live in fear. I just find it sad that he seems to, because it does not have to be that way.

7. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

Not much of substance in that article. Mostly bad thinking, or poor logic. It is typical of those who are looking for issues though.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I understand, it would probably make it harder to obey their orders if you did. ;)

9. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

"Im never confused by poncho or his bird brained ideas. I dont live in fear. I just find it sad that he seems to, because it does not have to be that way."---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was just my way of saying you are being too hard on him. He is ok, just watched Mel Gibson in conspiracy theory one to man times.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Never watched it Bunyon. Matter of fact I watch very little television and even less videos. I'd rather not rely on Holywood and globalist propaganda.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I have listened to Mel's dad in a couple good interviews on the radio though. Straight up guy, so is Mel. The ADL don't care for them much though. On the other hand Holywood loves the ADL and vicie vercie alot of the propaganda Holywood is pushing comes from them.

12. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I did not mean it, I was just taking up for you.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I knew that Bunyon. No problem and thanks. But, you know how some people are, they'll believe anything. :D

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I agree, I should read the Bible more. The couple times I have read through it I never come across the verse that commanded me to think like you. [​IMG]

15. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

Poncho is the kind of guy who I would never believe his theories, but who I would love to sit on the bank and fish with. [​IMG]

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Up here this time of year we're more into drilling holes in the ice to do our fishing. I got enough gear to outfit five, all you'd have to supply is fourtyleven layers of clothes. :cool:

17. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I have always wanted to ice fish. I bet if I were fishing with you, a parascope would pop up through the Ice while we were fishing. [​IMG] Let me know were you are and I'll contact you if I ever pass that way.

18. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I'm 20 miles from the finger lakes and I know all the best fishin spots. The parascopes we use we stick down through the ice to spy on the fish. I have seen a couple snowmobiles and ice fisherman sticking out of the ice. I found myself sticking out the ice one time...I hate when that happens! :D

I'd give you my exact location but I live in so much fear of emeraldcityangels globalist buddies that I dare not. [​IMG]

19. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

I'm 20 miles from the finger lakes and I know "all the best fishin spots. The parascopes we use we stick down through the ice to spy on the fish. I have seen a couple snowmobiles and ice fisherman sticking out of the ice. I found myself sticking out the ice one time...I hate when that happens!

I'd give you my exact location but I live in so much fear of emeraldcityangels globalist buddies that I dare not."---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not likely that I'll get up that way any time soon, but if I do, I'll give you a call.

I wonder what kind of theories the fish have about you and your parascope? [​IMG]

20. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Fish don't have theories, they follow the leader without any thought or question. Much the same way as American's are taught to do today. The predator fish are the only ones with enough fishbrain power to lay in wait to gobble up the unquestioning masses. ;)