1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured This Guy Points His Gun At The Police And What Happens Next Is Unbelievable

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Zaac, Apr 20, 2015.

1. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, we're definitely going to have to agree to disagree.

Reality is based on facts. The fact is that we have police departments in certain parts of this country that are treating blacks differently than whites.

That fact does NOT necessarily apply to ALL police departments. That, too, is a fact.

Until you show proof that the Mission Bay police department is just like the Ferguson PD, then all you've done is slandered the policemen and women of Mission Bay.

Yes, you can. Every time you imply "all," you overgeneralize the truth. And every time you say "police" without a qualifier like "some," "most," or "all," then you're implying "all." And that's called an overgeneralization.

And there you go assuming I'm not black again.

Done. The answer is, "I don't know."

Well, that doesn't make a lick of sense. You spoke to me; you said "y'all," indicating me and other folks; but now you're trying to say that only I can tell if you actually meant me or not.

No, son, it doesn't work that way. You either meant to include me, or you would have said "they," indicating other folks.

In that case, not everyone in the KKK is racist, correct?

All I did was say that you're calling people racist. I didn't say how many, I didn't say which ones. YOU did, when you said a whole lot of racially prejudiced personalities are on this board.

Tell me what I've specifically lied about.

Evangelism in the context of those people you believe need to be educated and saved from their racist viewpoints.

Again, point out specifically what I've lied about. I haven't lied about you at all. You've indicated people on this board have racist viewpoints, thereby indicating that they're racist. If that's not what you meant, then you should clarify.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why the double standard Don? Blacks must confront reality. Blacks this and Blacks that by you and the majority on this board and in the church and on tv. Why must I present proof when generalizing about white police officers , yet no one has to present proof when generalizing about Blacks?

As I said in the other thread, there's a method to my madness. And you just revealed the double standard as did Rolf.

So what's it called when white folks do it? What's it called when white folks do it all the time about Blacks and the Black community? What's it called when rolf doesn't want to generalize about trigger-happy , racists white cops, but folks on this board again and again generalize about Blacks?

I KNOW you're not Black. I'm around black people all the time. You're not black.

That was awfully quick. Can you count them on one hand? Go over to BET online and ask them. Or go to one of the other predominantly Black message boards and ask them the hypothetical.

DRT is what they are gonna say because, unlike you, they deal with the reality of white police officers killing Blacks all the time.

makes plenty of sense. If you're not guilty of the action, then you aren't included in the YALL.

As I've said repeatedly to the very rude RD2, my dad is dead and has been in the ground for 20+ years.

I'm not your son. I'm not your boy. The name is ZAAC just as it says on the screen.

They aren't. There are folks in the KKK because their family forces them to be in the KKK.

And all I did was say when I call someone a racist, that's what you'll read, so save your lies. So as long as you insist on telling lies about me, it's right back to IGNORE for ya.

READING IS FUNDAMENTAL. Don't feign ignorance with me. That might work with some others, but it ain't gonna fly with me.

I evangelize to the glory of Jesus. If they can't see the UnGodliness in their actions, then I'll just make sure that any poor lost person who happens upon this board knows that without a doubt they don't represent Jesus.

Again, feign ignorance for someone a little bit slower.
    Man stop. Thereby means YOU jumped to your own conclusion. If you needed clarification, then you should have said CLARIFY. But don't say that I've said ANYTHING that I know I can read the page and clearly see that I have not said.

So again, save your lies.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no idea what double standard you think I revealed. I'm not even sure I've participated in any of those "blacks this and blacks that" threads you're talking about. Please feel free to go back to them and find a post from me in them.

Over-generalization. The term is color-blind.

What? You want me to start using poor grammar? Siding with you because we're talking about skin color, rather than what's right and what's wrong?

Just because I choose to try to represent myself as educated, I'm not black?

Sounds like YOU have a pretty narrow view of what black people are supposed to act like.

Oh, puh-leeze. You think this is the only place I talk about issues? That I haven't been discussing these events with people face-to-face? That I waited for you to say, "go talk to your black friends" before I did so?

You used to be a somewhat rational voice. You've lost all objectivity and rationality with regards to this issue.

Oh, just answer the question. Did you mean to include me or not? If you won't answer, then the obvious conclusion is that you did -- because everyone else that understands grammar understands that an inclusive pronoun includes the person it was directed at.

AGREED.

And again, you won't point to where I specifically lied about you. So go ahead and put me on ignore.

On this matter, I agree with you.

No feigning of ignorance. If I've lied about you, then you should easily be able to point out what that lie was. In accordance with Matthew 18, you would then tell me the offense, not just that I offended you; and afford me the opportunity to be restored.

"Thereby" does not mean someone has jumped to a conclusion; it means a conclusion was reached based on the preceding evidence. I presented your comments; what other conclusion is anyone supposed to reach, if not that you're indicating certain people with certain racist viewpoints are racist?

You're attempting to hide behind vagueness and innuendo; and it apparently annoys you to death that someone's not falling for it.

In fact, quit straddling the fence. Be a man. If you think people have racist viewpoints, then tell them straight up they're being racist.

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ya know what, Zaac? Obviously you and I are not going to agree. All we're doing is talking past each other, and not accomplishing anything productive whatsoever.

You put me on ignore, I'll put you on ignore; and neither of us will have to worry about our blood pressure meds.

5. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Don thats a good start but I think BB should do us all a favor.........do a poll to see if members want that troll here. :smilewinkgrin:

#25 Jedi Knight, Apr 21, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2015
  6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If everyone who is aggravated by his inane posting would just put him on ignore, he won't hang around long as nobody will answer him.

7. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great point. The mods are aware, and seem to let his narrow views of race baiting continue. Like a forest fire, this person is growing out of control.

The problem with him is that he canonly see life in America, as ' black and white!' :sleeping_2:

8. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Order more meds Don .... this color blind race baiting troll ain't going away very soon. He loves us cliquish, fat, old white racist, good old boys here at the Baptist Board. :laugh: