1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Is Your Last Day On Earth

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by tyndale1946, Apr 28, 2003.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We all hear the saying that Jesus could come any day... Three weeks ago at one oclock in the morning... He came for my wife!

Last night you had a dream... And God appeared to you in that dream and said... Tomorrow is your last day on earth what would you do and how would you spend it?... Never forget the one who made sure his storehouses were full then said... Soul take thine ease!... For all you know... This may be your last day on this earth and mine too?... Brother Glen [​IMG] & [​IMG] Sister Charlotte [​IMG]

[ April 28, 2003, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: tyndale1946 ]

2. Wisdom Seeker

Wisdom Seeker New Member

I would spend it trying to talk to everyone in my family, all of my friends and I would go and see my grandmother with my kids. She's getting old, and we had a falling out a couple of years ago because she wouldn't let my mother, sister and her new baby daughter stay with her in her 4 bedroom house when they were evicted from their home. They were homeless for awhile, and I've tried, but I haven't been able to forgive her. I would just go spend time with her. That's one of the things I miss, when people in my family have died, not being able to make things right with them, or just spend time really listening to them, and being with them.

How are you doing Bro. Glen? This is a good topic. Sort of reminds me of "Our Town", how much time we spend not really looking at each other, how much time is wasted on things that don't really matter.

God Bless you Bro. Glen. Thank you for this topic.

Laurenda [​IMG]

3. Sherrie

Sherrie New Member

Bro. Glen...What I would do then...I should be doing now. I do need to change things.

God Bless
    Always
    Sherrie

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

I would spend the entire day with my husband and boys, and my mother.