1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Man Should be Advising the President!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Dec 24, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I received this link from a friend of mine who works in Watts as a community advocate. He told me that it was worth watching, and except for the few cuss words, he was right. This young man sums up the current problems quite well, and it is because there are young men like this that I believe the radical protestors will eventually die out, and America will get back to moving forward as a nation of many colors!

WARNING: There are some off-color words used by this young man, but having worked in the field as a social worker for years, this talk is not offensive to me, because it is just how young people talk. Not young people in the church, but if you expect to communicate with minorities in the barrios and ghettos in South LA, Alabama Florida, Detriot, and Georgia to name a few, you will encounter this kind of jargon, which for me isn't offensive. No I don't talk this way, but, I listened to this for years, and became numb to it's offensive points!

Again, I do not mean to offend anyone, so please pay heed to the warning. If you listen, I think his message will give you hope for black America. I believe there are more Charles Barkley's and Charles Patrick's in this world then there are those radicals wanting only to be divisive and tear the fabric of this nation in half!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H44uEeUakU

If you watched the video, what are your thoughts? Do you think that this man, not Al Sharpton, should be advising the president?
    :flower: