1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

This Truth Can Apply Here As Well....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Matt22:37-39, May 30, 2013.

1. Matt22:37-39

Matt22:37-39 New Member

I put this on my Face Book, which can also be true for baptistboard. Not one person commented on my POLITICS and CHRISTIAN post. More so on here did.

HERE IS AN EXCELLENT EXAMPLE RIGHT HERE: OK, facebook isn't a blog or a forum, but it is filled with those who are suppose to KNOW you or at least you were acquaintances at one time...and they don't hate you or they wouldn't be your friends...right?

SO WHY IS SO HARD TO "LIKE" OR GIVE A 'RIGHT ON" OR "AMEN" TO WHAT IS BEING SAID?....Does Fluff Matter?

See, I know most on my friends list are "Born Again"...Christians, yet do they "like" TRUTH? And yes I know many do not see all my post on their wall, for some odd reason (maybe bandwidth or something like that) FB doesn't allow even 25% to see what you put up that day unless you go to their actual wall. Anyway, why do some find it hard if not impossible to agree with God's truth?...If you can't stand up for TRUTH on here how do you PRESENT it in the real world? Forget about me, it ain't about me, it is about speaking truth, and that which can help others etc. I write what I do for one, cause I feel God led and I am hoping I am helping others by being REAL and putting some common sense back into a society that has seemed to have LOST it. Heck, half the post on peoples face book show that reality all the time. Take the idiot who put his kid in a cage in the back of the truck and the dog in the front seat???...scroll down a few.

Not sure what holds people back other than pride, and fear? That is always the reason for apathy. It is easy to copy and paste a saying, or a pic, or something that "REPRESENTS" us, than it is to actually be able to say why we believe what we believe. We all believe something, present it and find out why do you believe what you believe and can you back it up...it doesn't matter that everyone agrees, but surely if it makes sense there are others who agree as well, so agree? Stand for your truth, but be willing to back it up...are you NOT willing to die for your TRUTH, than it must not be all that true.

So for those who I KNOW believe what I do...let's say so,...God said, "For Where Two Or Three Are Gathered In My Name, There Will I Be Also".

We talk about being political and wanting a better America, yet we can't even stand united on this bond or the one of faith...and then we wonder why America has fallen and evil has taking over...STARTS WITH YOU and ME!

THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS THAT GOOD MEN DO NOTHING'

If you liked this please say so.....;)

#1 Matt22:37-39, May 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2013