1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thompson Quits

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Chessic, Jan 22, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are going to write in the name of someone who is not a candidate?

2. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I don't think most voters realize that a write-in vote for anyone who is not a qualified write in candiate won't even be counted.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Fred has too much class for that. But I share your frustration that all the GOP candidates are psuedocons, and all the Dems are off the reservation as well.

4. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Sad to hear this. Fred was the one guy I fealt I could really back. He was the closest thing to a Regan Republican. Oh well. My vote will go to whomever the Republican nominee is... Just wish it was Fred.

5. betterthanideserve

betterthanideserve New Member

[/QUOTE]

Fred reallly isn't a true republican(in my opinion).Only a puppet that was used by (allowed himself to be) the CFR to draw votes away from,Tom Tancredo,Duncan Hunter,and Ron Paul. Well two out of three ain't bad............so now that he sees that Ron Paul is not a quiter he decides not to waste anymore Money,and quits,either way "mission accomplished".
    When the Republican nominee is announced,rest assured that Fred will be at the top of the short list as a vice presidential candidate.

After all he's just a "GOOD OL BOY" never meanin no harm,or at least any he will admit to.

Remember: FACTS DON'T DISAPPEAR JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE IGNORED!