1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Those "Jesus" movies...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Alive in Christ, Nov 21, 2011.

1. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

I'm not refering to the Cinema movies, or the Jesus movies that have played on the major TV networks.

I am posting regarding a series of Jesus movies that have been shown on TBN and INSP.

The 1st one was called "Perfect Stranger" with the premise being that Jesus literally came down to earth again...during our present modern generation...to witness to a a troubled woman who was having marital problems. The encounter took place in a restaurant when Jesus..in contemporary clothes...offered to sit with her since her husband stood her up. Of course, it ended with the woman profoundly impacted.

It was so succesfull that they have done several of them, in different settings. I have seen them all. Tonight I caught the "Christmas" one.

I was completly "floored" by the 1st one, and every one since than was just as good.

I'm just curious how you all feel regarding them?

Personally, I find ALL of them to be nothing short of spectacular. exceedingly good.

But in particular the man portraying Jesus. He is SO effective in that role that I would venture to say that he has Gods annointing on him during the times he is in charachter.

What say you?