1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself:

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by Iconoclast, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iconoclast

Iconoclast Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Inspector Javert
    I gladly use the writings of godly teachers.You should try it.As a matter of fact look at Thomas Watsons fine article and learn about how many ways you commit this sin.Then repent.

2. Inspector Javert

Inspector Javert Active Member

Icon:

You are taking some of the most heinous sins there are, blasphemy and taking the Lord's name in vain and stretching and re-defining them into irrelevancy.

You are throwing around those terms, and they are becoming utterly meaningless when you utter them.

Being accused of the most heinous sins by you is all but a badge of honor. Any respectable debater....I'd second-guess myself, and do some serious soul-searching. Coming from you, it's meaningless.......COMPLETELY meaningless. :sleeping_2:
    You have shown with this ill-advised thread that you wouldn't recognize what taking the Lord's name in vain or blasphemy is, if it walked up to you in a three-piece suit and shook your hand.

You have some good insights into many issues, sometimes, even some interesting commentary on Soteriology (even if I don't agree with them) but this entire thread of yours is eye-rollingly sophomoric..............and you are re-defining blasphemy into meaninglessness.
    Your friend Mr. Watson is right..........you just don't seem to understand what he's saying. What he said is just fine. But, he knows what he's talking about. You don't. Maybe you should read what he said again, until you actually understand it. :thumbs:

#22 Inspector Javert, Jan 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  3. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Iconoclast includes an "alligator tears" comment by someone and then responds.

I did not post the Alligator comment - but I did post this.

[FONT=&quot]God's Lament
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hosea 11[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]:7 So My people are bent on turning from Me.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Though they call them to the One on high,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]None at all exalts Him.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]8 How can I give you up, O Ephraim?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]How can I surrender you, O Israel?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]How can I make you like Admah?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]How can I treat you like Zeboiim?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]My heart is turned over within Me,[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]All My compassions are kindled[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]

"He came to HIS OWN and HIS OWN received Him not" John 1

[FONT=&quot]Now Deut 5:29 -- 29 O that there were such an heart in them, that they would fear me, and keep all my commandments always, that it might be well with them, and with their children for ever!.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ezek 18[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]30“Therefore I will judge you, O house of Israel, each according to his conduct,” declares the Lord GOD. “Repent and turn away from all your transgressions, so that iniquity may not become a stumbling block to you. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]31“Cast away from you all your transgressions which you have committed and make yourselves a new heart and a new spirit! For why will you die, O house of Israel? [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]32“For I have no pleasure in the death of anyone who dies,” declares the Lord GOD. “Therefore, repent and LIVE!"

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]“He CAME to HIS OWN and [/FONT][FONT=&quot]His OWN received Him not[/FONT][FONT=&quot]” John 1[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Matt 23[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]37“Jerusalem, Jerusalem, who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, the way a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were unwilling. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]38“Behold, your house is being left to you desolate![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Luke 7[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]28 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]When all the people and the tax collectors heard this, they acknowledged God’s justice, having been baptized with the baptism of John. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]29 [/FONT][FONT=&quot]But the Pharisees and the lawyers rejected God’s purpose for themselves, not having been baptized by John.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Is 5:4[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    What could have been done more to my vineyard, that I have not done in it? wherefore, when I looked that it should bring forth grapes, brought it forth wild grapes?[/FONT]

===========================

Do you believe God takes this language seriously? That is indeed the question for Calvinists.

in Christ,

Bo

4. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Inspector Javert

Hello IJ
    I can only post what I see and understand.These sins are to be avoided at all costs. Do you believe we should get as close to sin as possible? Or as far from it as we can?

Did Jesus expand the peoples understanding of adultery...or did he make it less?

We have inter acted online and in that way gotten familiar with each other.Are you sure that because I drive a truck that you are not sub consciously setting aside good counsel for that reason.
    Take me out of the equation as the messenger...Let Mr. Watson speak those words to your mind and heart...meditate upon the verses he offers.

you seem to make my case here...so ignore me...but face the issue and full scope of the command.

Or then again....I am on target believing most things Watson speaks of...then offer a warning in this thread to any who would be prone to this sinful kind of expression.As a consequence I am now to be vilified by the offended parties.:thumbsup:

Most anything I express I have learned from godly teachers. I am not that smart or I would not have a steering wheel in my hands ...70 hrs a week.

I will say this.....when I first read these teachers I was stunned at the depth and scope of the commandments and how they expanded my ideas on them.
    I attempted to resist also...quite sinfully.

Most of my sin now...is not from a lack of knowledge...but rather a lack of obeying and living up to the light of the word that I have been given.

Shamefully I have taken the Lord's name in vain by sinful conduct as a Christian.

well...it would not be the first time I have not fully understood something...I have much to learn:laugh:

That's why I offered the link....exactly...He is considered a classic read on the Ten Commandments. Glad you enjoyed the link....I would recommend Body of Divinity.

Good idea.....I will probably learn more going back over it. That sin is grievious and I would like to do all I can not to come under God's chastisement .... Maybe we all should read it again.

5. Inspector Javert

#25 Inspector Javert, Jan 7, 2014
  6. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    IJ,
    In the op....the language of psalm 50 is that the people thought of God as if He was finite and limited;
    16 But unto the wicked God saith, What hast thou to do to declare my statutes, or that thou shouldest take my covenant in thy mouth?

17 Seeing thou hatest instruction, and casteth my words behind thee.

21 These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.

Do you think any language used by anyone calling God or His Holy wisdom "names"
    phony, liar, monster, evil, hateful.....can ever be acceptable? I do not and although I picked a recent post from winman there have been others who do this.

For someone to do this.....they do not see any problem with it.....because they do not see God's Holiness with Isa/6 glasses on- So they do not consider as Psalm 50 indicates they should. That they see nothing wrong with it is either wicked...or just plain stupid.

Let me put it this way.....if the Cals are correct on the 5 pts as being the teaching of scripture and the God who sits enthroned in heaven has Winman go up to his face...would he speak this foulness to Him? Would it even cross his mind to do so?

Do you believe anyone will speak evil at the white throne judgement? Again ..I do not.

This to me is bible 101.....While I understand arminian theology to be a horrible misunderstanding of scripture....you should not expect me to use evil language of the True and living God because of their bad theology.

To suggest as Winman has...that Calvinists do not worship the biblical God is more problematic and accusatory than my offering this thread as a caution.

If Cals do not worship the biblical God....are they unsaved? That seems to be what is being said...correct? I did not post it...I just read it as you did.

I see no non cal rush in and say...Winman....that is out of line, or arrogant..did you?

The fact that others did not comment tells me they are ignoring Winmans posts as harmful to living brain cells....lol....what else could account for this.

7. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    http://www.biblebb.com/files/TW/tw-commandments.htm

Ok - so then you are saying that the "Ten Commandments" are a "good thing"??

The Baptist Confession of Faith takes that same position (so also D.L. Moody, and C.H. Spurgeon of course) but some folks over on the "other denominations" discussion board will fight tooth and nail against that idea.

Seems like I find this support for the TEN Commandments more on the Calvinist side than the Baptist-Arminian side these days.

in Christ,

Bob

#27 BobRyan, Jan 7, 2014
  8. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The ten Commandments are still in full effect for all men everywhere.In the new Covenant they are in our heart.

Chapter 19: Of the Law of God
    1._____ God gave to Adam a law of universal obedience written in his heart, and a particular precept of not eating the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil; by which he bound him and all his posterity to personal, entire, exact, and perpetual obedience; promised life upon the fulfilling, and threatened death upon the breach of it, and endued him with power and ability to keep it.
    ( Genesis 1:27; Ecclesiastes 7:29; Romans 10:5; Galatians 3:10, 12 )

2._____ The same law that was first written in the heart of man continued to be a perfect rule of righteousness after the fall, and was delivered by God upon Mount Sinai, in ten commandments, and written in two tables, the four first containing our duty towards God, and the other six, our duty to man.
    ( Romans 2:14, 15; Deuteronomy 10:4 )

3._____ Besides this law, commonly called moral, God was pleased to give to the people of Israel ceremonial laws, containing several typical ordinances, partly of worship, prefiguring Christ, his graces, actions, sufferings, and benefits; and partly holding forth divers instructions of moral duties, all which ceremonial laws being appointed only to the time of reformation, are, by Jesus Christ the true Messiah and only law-giver, who was furnished with power from the Father for that end abrogated and taken away.
    ( Hebrews 10:1; Colossians 2:17; 1 Corinthians 5:7; Colossians 2:14, 16, 17; Ephesians 2:14, 16 )

4._____ To them also he gave sundry judicial laws, which expired together with the state of that people, not obliging any now by virtue of that institution; their general equity only being of moral use.
    ( 1 Corinthians 9:8-10 )

5._____ The moral law doth for ever bind all, as well justified persons as others, to the obedience thereof, and that not only in regard of the matter contained in it, but also in respect of the authority of God the Creator, who gave it; neither doth Christ in the Gospel any way dissolve, but much strengthen this obligation.
    ( Romans 13:8-10; James 2:8, 10-12; James 2:10, 11; Matthew 5:17-19; Romans 3:31 )

6._____ Although true believers be not under the law as a covenant of works, to be thereby justified or condemned, yet it is of great use to them as well as to others, in that as a rule of life, informing them of the will of God and their duty, it directs and binds them to walk accordingly; discovering also the sinful pollutions of their natures, hearts, and lives, so as examining themselves thereby, they may come to further conviction of, humiliation for, and hatred against, sin; together with a clearer sight of the need they have of Christ and the perfection of his obedience; it is likewise of use to the regenerate to restrain their corruptions, in that it forbids sin; and the threatenings of it serve to shew what even their sins deserve, and what afflictions in this life they may expect for them, although freed from the curse and unallayed rigour thereof. The promises of it likewise shew them God's approbation of obedience, and what blessings they may expect upon the performance thereof, though not as due to them by the law as a covenant of works; so as man's doing good and refraining from evil, because the law encourageth to the one and deterreth from the other, is no evidence of his being under the law and not under grace.
    ( Romans 6:14; Galatians 2:16; Romans 8:1; Romans 10:4; Romans 3:20; Romans 7:7, etc; Romans 6:12-14; 1 Peter 3:8-13 )

7._____ Neither are the aforementioned uses of the law contrary to the grace of the Gospel, but do sweetly comply with it, the Spirit of Christ subduing and enabling the will of man to do that freely and cheerfully which the will of God, revealed in the law, requireth to be done.
    ( Galatians 3:21; Ezekiel 36:27 )

9. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

Icon, I just had to show my wife this. I was laughing so hard. You keep insisting that someone is saying things about God when it is obvious that they are not. They are "dissing" the Calvinistic view.

Contrary to what you are saying, they are not saying bad things about God. In fact, just the opposite, they are explaining that to them, the Calvinistic view is saying bad things about God. What has you so riled up is the very thing they are saying the Calvinistic view is doing.

If I said, "If my wife lies to me, she's a jerk", I am not calling my wife a jerk. I am saying that IF she did something, she'd be a jerk. That's what the quote is doing in the OP. He's not saying that God is a liar, or anything else. He is saying that to believe the Calvinistic view, you'd have to believe that God is a liar, etc.

So, to say he's blaspheming is to actually raise the Calvinistic viewpoint to the status of God. I'm sorry if you can't understand this. This is about as plain as I can make it. But he's not saying anything blasphemous or even irreverent about God. He's saying it about the Calvinist viewpoint.

10. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Sapper Woody

Hello SW...

Let's stop laughing and take a second look...

Because a person does not understand theology correctly...does not give them a free pass to say these things;

1]
    SW.....In reality ,in Calvinism....God is God.There are not two God's.

Winman is clueless about this God. He says so with his own words here;
    from post 13-

2]I was the one who said the God of Calvinism is a phony, and I stand by my words.

3]This is not the God of the Holy Bible, this is the God of Calvinism, they are not the same.

The thing is...SW.... it is the God of the bible.Because Winman denies the biblical revelation of this God who does as Calvinism teaches, does not change reality.
    Again there is only one true God....

4]Actually, the God of Calvinism is far worse than that, he condemns men for some mysterious unknown reason

This is a denial of biblical revelation.Gods wrath is revealed against sinful men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness...rom1.
    Here in trying to show he does not like Calvinism...He speaks evil about God because he does not have a proper grasp of scripture.

5]I am not blaspheming the true God,

but he is.

6]the true God of the Bible loves all men and is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The bible does not teach this...a half of a verse out of it's context does not equal biblical truth.

SW...no one has or can make this biblical case...If you look at the highlighted portions of Thomas Watsons teaching...it exposes what is taking place here

Do you suggest that the God all the puritans and reformers worshipped is not the biblical God? Again he does not grasp the biblical teaching.

Not at all.Unless you think Cals have another God and another gospel,

No need to feel sorry SW.I understand exactly what I am reading.It is one thing to biblically discuss calvinism...it is quite another to speak evil and find fault with God.

14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.

Winman says yes there is[read post 13 what he says about election]....others do also on BB.

me too.:thumbsup:
    He is indeed...he questions God's wisdom and goodness

make no mistake about that he hates calvinism alright...but also the God of Calvinism....ask him SW.....ask him if the biblical God is the God of Calvinism and does as Cals teach...would you worship Him?

11. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Iconoclast's quote bellow appears to be from Spurgeon's revised version of the "Baptist Confession of Faith"

Andy Stanley has an online sermon affirming the TEN commandments with a statement on the THIRD commandment about "taking God's name in vain", stating that a form of violation of that commandment is claiming that "God told you not to keep one of the TEN Commandments".

I find that definition for the 3rd commandment interesting.

James 2 says that "he who breaks one breaks them all" as a way of saying that in some way violation of a commandment extends to the violation of others in ways we may not have first supposed.

in Christ,

Bob

12. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    BobRyan

Yes..the 1689 confession.
    Hello Bob

Here is the best explanation I found in this regard...your thinking and that of Andy Stanley on the commandments...even though we might differ in many other areas is on the money...
    This is from ...A Baptist Catechism with Commentary,by W.R. Downing...used by permission.
    Quest. 43: What is the sum of the Ten Commandments?
    Ans: The sum of the Ten Commandments is to love God with the
    totality of our beings and to love our neighbors as ourselves.
    Deut. 6:4–5. 4Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: 5And
    thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy
    soul, and with all thy might.
    Matt. 22:37–39. 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy
    God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
    38This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like
    unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 39On these two
    commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
    Jas. 2:10. For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in
    one point, he is guilty of all.
    See also: Ex. 20:1–17; Deut. 6:4–5; 1 Tim. 1:5–11; Jas. 2:10–11.
    COMMENTARY
    A general introduction to the Moral Law, Decalogue or Ten
    Commandments is necessary before an exposition of each separate
    Commandment
    in order to gain a proper understanding of the nature and
    character of God’s Law.
    The Decalogue may seem deceptively simple, as each Commandment is
    given in very specific terms, i.e., as an example of case law. Case law is
    representative of very broad and inclusive principles—as demonstrated by
    further examples of case law throughout the remainder of Scripture. These
    principles derive from the moral self–consistency God, and thus every
    Commandment necessarily either condemns any and all thoughts and
    inclinations which lead to any overt act of transgression, and likewise
    commends the conscience toward all thoughts and inclinations toward
    obedience. E.g., the one who looks upon a woman in lust has already
    committed adultery in his heart before God (Matt. 5:27–28). The one who
    hates his brother is a murderer (1 Jn. 3:15). [COLOR=

"DarkRed
    "]This means that the Moral Law of God codified in the Decalogue is capable of infinite and inclusive expansion.[/COLOR]

In each Commandment, the negative implies the positive, and the positive
    implies the negative. The Law in its positive declaration commands total and
    unswerving obedience, allegiance and devotion [love] to God; and due respect
    to, equitable dealings with and a love for all men (Deut. 6:4–5; Matt. 22:36–
    40). Negative law is necessarily specific and restricted; positive law is
    necessarily totalitarian and thus positive law is the domain of God alone.
    The Law of God is a unity. To break one of God’s Commandments is to break them all (Rom. 3:19–20; Gal. 3:10; Jas. 2:10).

See Question 63. Every
    sin is against God. Every sinner is a law–breaker, an “outlaw” before God—
    whether one or all of the commandments are broken—and the one penalty for the breaking of one or all the commandments is death—eternal death—
    because all sin and every sin is against God himself—an infinite, eternal, holy and righteous God. God has legislated morality in the Decalogue. These
    Commandments cannot be improved upon, and, in principle, underlie the
    religious, moral, philosophical, legal and social basis of all historical attempts
    at equitable and consistent human law
    . We simply must not casually set aside or ignore the Moral Law of God!

The best commentary on the Moral Law is the Scripture itself. The
    principle variously known as the “analogy of faith,” the perspicuity of
    Scripture or “Scripture interprets Scripture” demonstrates the true meaning
    and full implications of the Moral Law.
    The New Testament is the great, inspired gospel commentary on the relevant and inclusive nature of the Moral Law.
    In the Decalogue, eight Commandments are framed in the negative, each
    definitely and strongly enforcing a perpetual prohibition in the Hebrew. Two
    are framed in the positive, and are also very stringent in their force, using the strongest possible grammatical construction.
    [/QUOTE]

#32 Iconoclast, Jan 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2014
  13. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would say taking the opposition’s view against yours as being against God is simply the fallacy of question begging and then to attack one’s opponent under that false conclusion is simply adding a strawman fallacy to the already fallacious argument.

Although, if one believes his doctrines are divinely inspired and handed down through the “real” church fathers as per the cult-like practices and beliefs of some who follow the 1689 LBC in such a manner, then I suppose he could conclude that speaking against those doctrines is blasphemy – but only if being in agreement that such doctrines are equal to God’s Word could one come to such a conclusion as being true. I believe that to be the case here…

A more reasonable argument from my opponent would be that it is blaspheme against his interpretations of the 1689 LBC but he obviously fails to make that logical distinction. He argues against logical reasoning and his arguments fall back onto that his doctrines are infallibly inspired, and/or one and the same with the Word of God, so in that sense his other than logical reasoning is correct – those that speak against his doctrines as they relate to God are blaspheming the Word of God and thereby God Himself! I get his reasoning, don’t agree with it and see serious problems with it, but I get it!

Personally, if someone is accusing me of blaspheme, even in a roundabout way for not accepting his doctrinal interpretations and is quick to associate unbelief to same, which is oft another common tactic associated with this kind of dogma, then I consider such practice to reek of cultism and to be clearly against the Baptist distinctives which would “normally” safeguard against its members making these types of dogmatic accusations as seen in the Op. Such is obviously not the case here for a few...

:thumbs:

#33 Benjamin, Jan 8, 2014
  14. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Benjamin
    Hello Benjamin,

Those who hold to the 1689 believe indeed that the doctrine of the word of God teaches these things. hence it starts with;

also as time permits..read the 3 short links of TW....then the language used to deny the Holy immutable character of God.

#34 Iconoclast, Jan 8, 2014
  15. Inspector Javert

Icon....Benjamin really has a point and you should perhaps notice this from him:
    But see if you do not actually make precisely that error which Benjamin spoke of in your response to Sapper:
    and
    Icon....you are betraying a serious inability to differentiate Calvinism and the very words of God. Someone's speaking "evil" about Calvinism is speaking evil about "GOD" to you.
    Similarly you make a claim about how God acts in the Calvinist schema....and follow it with "there is only one true God".
    Honestly, this is truly bordering on the serious. I don't think you quite grasp that you are, in a sense, going off of a deep end.

Conviction is one thing, and it has many merits. It is good to be firm in your beliefs. But speaking denigratingly about Calvinism IS NOT, and never will be speaking denigratingly about "God".

I implore you to meditate further on these things. I think it is quite serious, and I imagine many a good Calvinist teacher and Theologian or wise pastor may give you some of the same advice. I don't think it is merely Arminians or non-Cals or what-not that perceive you to be in error here. I would seek the counsel of some Godly elders you trust on these issues. You may find they will quite agree that your accusations of "blasphemy" are un-founded, and quite serious.

16. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Inspector Javert

IJ.....as far as going off the deep end....you have spoken in support of...Pelagius, Molina, Finney, and now Winman...who is next,,,Judas???:laugh::laugh::laugh:

So in your mind...Calvinism has nothing to do about the Biblical God.It is only a system that has nothing to do with scripture at all, a system without God in it? To you and your line of reasoning all the theologians who have agreed that these truths are the teaching of and from scripture are somehow all mistaken.Yes I am sure that it is,lol. Winman denies romans 3 and 5 says we are not born sinners and you align yourself with those ideas.

You repeat the false Idea that he has not spoken blasphemously.That is your prerogative.I know what he has posted and stand on what I have posted.

#36 Iconoclast, Jan 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2014
  17. Inspector Javert

This post, Icon....is a "red-herring" / "well-poisoning", but I'll respond only to the few relevant portions in order to prevent your de-railing your own thread.

#37 Inspector Javert, Jan 9, 2014
  18. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    IJ,

In an earlier post I have indicated how Winman wants to re-define God. He clearly states that the biblical God...is not the same as the Calvinist God.I have quoted him on that.You have not addressed him on that error at all,have you?

You seem to miss this fact. You offer me this;

Yet...you clearly understand that there is one true God.My contention is that Winman did not speak directly at the teaching called Calvinism....but his wording was at God himself...because he fails to understand the teaching of both who God is-[monergistic,ans absolutely sovereign]...as well as what Calvinists who DO have a correct view of God and the teaching of scripture, do believe.

19. Inspector Javert

#39 Inspector Javert, Jan 9, 2014
  20. Iconoclast

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Well IJ

Let's see how Win man responds to the new thread. That might clarify for you what in other posts he has posted about this issue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.