1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Three Preachers

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by drfuss, Aug 20, 2009.

1. drfuss

drfuss New Member

The following is a joke told by a visiting preacher a few weeks ago on the Bob Schuler Show.

Three preachers were good friends and decided to go fishing. They rented a small boat and went out to the middle of a big lake. While out there, the boat capsized and all three preachers drown. All three preachers woke up in hell.

The Baptist preacher said to the others: "Wow, it is really hot down here. I was sure I was Christian, but I guess I wasn't really a true Christian or I wouldn't be here."

The Methodist preacher said to the others: Boy, it is really hot down here. I was really a true Christian, but I must have lost my salvation or I wouldn't be here."

The positive thinking Bob Schuler type preacher said: "It is not hot down here. In fact, I am not really here."

The audience really laughed. To make it up to Schuler, the visiting preacher spent the next few minutes praising Schuler.