1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Three Southern Calif. Cops Killed on the Job this week!

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 11, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is becoming an all to a regular thing, cops ambushed on the job. I believe that the distrust of the police and the questioning of their decisions is front and center when it comes to the large number of cops being gunned down on the streets they swore to.protect.

The loss of a 32 year vet, days from retirement, was sad and angering as to how he was killed and by who. But the loss of anther long tine veteran cop and a female cop, just week back from maternity leave has left those of us in Southern Calinvery sad, angry and disgusted!

I believe the blame for the recent uptick in murder of cops began with the POTUS, which led to.the development of Black Life's Matter,.and anarchy is the result. The law enforcement officials are being disrespected at the playing of the National Anthem, and each protest that takes over our streets in lawlessness is only serving to make the effectiveness of policing that much weaker.

I don't know exactly what Balack Obama, or his group of loyal anarchists hope to achieve with this social uprising, but from what I see, anarchy is closer then ever.

The cops need to.be given the respect they once had. Second guessing, Sunday morning quarterbacking their every move or action in donig nothing to maintain law and order, and the only ones being hurt are the men and women in blue and the ordibary citizen that needs the cops to keep their neighborhoods civil and safe.

Ant person pointing anything, even their fingers in a menancing stance can expect to be dispatched by their local cops. Any person who defies the orders if of a LEOinteracting with them, needs to capitualate, cooperate, and surrender with out trouble. To do anything else is SUICIDE by cop,.and just PLAIN stupid.

There ... you heard my rant! What are your feelings about the murdercof black men by cops and murder of cops by Thugs and punks?

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am opposed to murder. I suspect that most people feel the same way. I guess I must except the president, who is apparently responsible for all the racial animosity that exists in this nation.

• Like Like x 1