1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tiger #1 again

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by 4His_glory, Mar 7, 2005.

1. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

With his incredible win at the Ford Championship at Doral, Tiger Woods is back at #1. What a way to get there too, a duel with Phil Mickelson right down to the 18th hole!

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

That was a great duel...I was pulling for Phil all the way. I enjoy watching Tiger play golf, but really enjoy when others step up their game to challenge him. I hope we see a lot more of that this year.

3. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

I was kind of torn, I have Phil in my fantasy glof team, but I realy love to watch Tiger when he brings his best game to the table. The question is "Is Tiger Woods back?" I think so, I think he will win at least one major this year, probably the Birtish Open. Maybe he can do more.

Any how it was great to see a duel like that, if any one thinks that golf is not exciting they have to see what took place last Sunday in FL.

4. PastorSBC1303

I think Tiger is a great player, and from his performance on Sunday I would say he is back as well. I wouldn't be surprised to see him win 2 majors this year. I just enjoy watching others step up their game and challenge him like Lefty did on Sunday. Too many times guys get in the final holes with Tiger and they wilt as if they cannot win. Lefty stood toe to toe with him, and it made for some great golf. I hope we continue to see great golf.

5. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

I guess there are not many golf fans who post on BB. Pity.

6. PastorSBC1303

Sometimes you just got to go with the flow around here....you will post a thread and it will take off and other times you post a thread and no one will reply........who knows.

7. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

I Love Tiger Wood!!! He's great! [​IMG] I expect he will win a major game this year. British Open is the hardest course ever to play than any courses. Because of very windy and tall grass there. Woods have hard times at British Open. I hope he will try to win there first time.

I believe Woods will past Jack Nicklaus with over 70 victories, I would not be surise, he would make 70 victories at age 40, if he continuing red hot every year to year. He is only 29, will be 30 this December. He already won 42 victories in age 29. Amazing!!

I would not be surprise Woods will break all time victories record over 80 victories at age 50 or over. Well wait see. OR. Woods will never make it-Christ comes first before Wood make it.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

8. woodyR

woodyR New Member

i dont like tiger and im glad vijay is #1 after comung in second at bay hill

9. flourgirl

flourgirl New Member

Tiger is very over-rated.... I like Vjay.

10. PastorSBC1303

Not liking Tiger is one thing....but calling him over-rated? What facts do you have to support that claim? I am not a real fan of Tiger's and I am a fan of some others. But I would not say he is over-rated.....take a look at his record, it pretty well speaks for itself....but I am listening...

11. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Considering what Tiger has done, it is amazing that anybody can call him over-rated. You may not be his fan and that is ok, but to call him over-rated! Please!

Speaking of golf, it is starting to feel like spring here in MI. Maybe I can head out for the first round of the year soon!