1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tim Tebow....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by calebreedgordon, Jan 14, 2012.

1. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

It would make perfect sense if we were getting together for a round of partnership golf with Christian buddies and my best friend got stuck with me as a partner. 'Roger is a great Christian and I love him, but I DON'T want him as my partner. He stinks at golf!'

That is the discussion here. Tim Tebow is obviously a young man who loves God. There is no doubt about that. But the jury is still out on whether he is a good NFL quarterback.'

I contend that this young man is far more that just a run of the mill quarterback. I think he would be a godly witness as McDonalds or Wal-Mart. What this should do is encourage us to use whatever platform we have to 'stand in the gap' for Christ.

#21 NaasPreacher (C4K), Jan 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2012
  2. Oldtimer

Oldtimer New Member

Thanks for taking the time to explain. I see your point, now. And agree 100% with your last statement. It's my prayer that the Holy Spirit will help me do a better job of that in my own life to/for those around me.

3. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member