Timing out

Discussion in 'Member Questions, Feedback & Suggestions' started by agedman, Dec 1, 2011.

1. agedman

agedman
    Expand Collapse

I can put up with the "posts" being off to the screen side so that I have to shift the screen over to type.

What I find extremely problematic is having to log back in every time I am ready to post.

Just because I am slow in constructing and typing my thoughts doesn't mean that the impetulant yes impatience of the board has to time me out.

Or is there a fix I am needing to apply?

I use Firefox (latest version) and have no use for chrome or IE or any other browser change.

Help?

2. mandym

mandym
    Expand Collapse

I use firefox and have none of those issues. You may want to check your computers settings.

3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

I'm running Windows 7 64-bit, IE 9 and have none of the issues those who run Firefox claim to be having.

4. matt wade

matt wade
    Expand Collapse

Using Firefox...no issues.

5. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper
    Expand Collapse

Don't know about the browser, but I often write my posts in Word and then copy and paste when they are long enough that I think the BB will time out. I hate when it times out!!!

6. AndrewT

AndrewT
    Expand Collapse
    <b>Webmaster</b>

I increased the timeout setting to 1 hour. Also, please make sure you are checking the remember me box when you login. That will extend your login time also.