1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured To Do Or Not To Do.

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by salzer mtn, Jun 2, 2015.

1. salzer mtn

salzer mtn Well-Known Member

If I was to answer that question people on this board would say I am judging him, so I will just say I don't know. :thumbs:

2. Thousand Hills

Thousand Hills Active Member

Hardshell, softshell, or chalupa I don't care. But I do like the quote as well. :thumbs:

That being said, I don't think you are necessarily being judgmental or overly critical. I'm guessing this is someone you admire and your perception of them has changed because of this. Sometimes you just have to trust a person's character even though they are handling a situation differently than you would have. It's not like he's running out to the bars and running wild since she's gone. It's possible they might of even known this other lady as well and his wife thought highly of her?

3. salzer mtn

salzer mtn Well-Known Member

To tell you the truth I have no dog in the fight so people can do as they please. The only reason I brought it up as in the south and it may be just a custom among country folk but people I have grown up with would wait at least a year. As the old saying, She is not even cold in the grave till he married again. :laugh:

4. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

After having seen this ourselves, I did ask hubby that if I died first, could he please wait a year before he gets married. He agreed. ;)