1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

To What Extent Should The Biblical Languages Shape Our Theology?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by TCGreek, Jul 23, 2007.

1. TCGreek

TCGreek New Member

1. Can you kindly demonstrate to me that Jesus' reference to eternal fire in Matt. 25:41 is not the lake of fire of Rev. 20?

2. I do believe gehenna is the lake of life of Rev. 20. But I wish for you to prove me wrong.

2. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

What did I misrepresent? You were telling me about the notes in the KJV that would help explain the text (which in your opinion I wasn't understanding) and I responded sarcastically that that must be why I didn't understand your doctrine because I don't use the KJV. Now, what have I misrepresented? I never made a comment on whether or not I was KJVO, just that I don't use the KJV.

I am not dishonest. I do make mistakes, but I do not deliberately deceive anyone.

Why would even accuse me of such unless you're trying to discredit me or just cause trouble?