1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Today's conversation between Osteen and Wallace....

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scarlett O., Apr 29, 2012.

1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had the television on this afternoon on Fox News Sunday with Chris Wallace. I was busy doing something else, but could hear the TV from another room. When I heard Osteen come on, I wanted to go into the TV room and change channels, but I was busy on some school work and I guess was too lazy.

I know that he is not a gospel preacher. I've known that for years. But how do we convince those who believe he is? Is it our responsibility?

If anyone every had any doubt ..... today's commentary from Osteen should have put the nail in the coffin.

Here's the link for the entire transcript and an excerpt.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/04/29/joel-and-victoria-osteen-respond-to-critics-on-fox-news-sunday/

2. Acebopata

Acebopata New Member

Motivation is good, but alone, It does only evil, not good. I know Osteen is not a real preacher, he never speaks about sin, never about repentance, and nothing that is not feel-good.