1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tony Romo Highlights From Sunday's Game

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by KenH, Sep 30, 2007.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d802d19f6

Just gotta love the combination of a gunslinger mentality like Brett Favre and the athleticism like Roger Staubach.

The play of the snap way over his head was simply amazing.

Enjoy.

2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I have to admit, I like the 15 yard touchdown run. That's what you do with man coverage...

3. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I hate to say anything good about any Cowboy, but Romo did look great yesterday. They have built a team concept in Dallas where even an idiot like TO buys into.

4. Jimmy C

Jimmy C New Member

It was interesting watching the players clear out in the man coverage opening up the middle for Romos TD run. TO was laughing his head off after Romo's 70 scamper for a 4 yard gain! What a play - I replayed that over and over on the TIVO. Romo said he had two thoughts in his mind - dont let the rams get a td and dont get killed. I was yelling at the TV for Romo to just fall on the ball - the kid is amazing and having a blast. doesnt look like the botched field goal in seattle to end the year last year is bothering him much!

TO said after the game that Roger Goodell needs to give Isacc Bruce a drug test for guaranteeing the Rams a win!

5. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

I have to admit, Romo looks like a player. Cowboys look good so far.

Now to give a little love to my Brownies. :D They may have a top 5 offense in the NFL. If the D can figure things out, we just may have something here...