1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Too much too fast

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by vermae, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Frenchy

Frenchy New Member

I was going to post but gtbuzzarp said pretty much what i was going to say only better

2. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

I feel like I am representing my Church when I go to Church. I also think a preacher should look like a preacher and not run around with his shirt out. Now I don't mind how the members or visitors dress as long as its decent and modest. It just how I feel but everyone to their own. ;)

3. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That seemed to be the gist of your post considering the positions on dress you have taken before. If I assumed wrongly then I am sincerely sorry.
    Maybe I had a kneejerk reaction and you weren't implying that people who don't wear some form of the traditional conservative look to church aren't as interested in being holy as those who meet whatever dress code you think is appropriate. If so, again, I am sorry.