1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, May 4, 2011.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, what do you think poncho, 1) was there a body and was the body actually dumped?
    2) What actually happened in Abbottobod? 3) what was the purpose of the alleged farce, to make Obama look to be a "Rambo" type hero (BaRambo) to insure another term?

Thanks
    HankD

2. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

No, you find his story credible because he tells you what you want to hear and believe. You conspiracy types make up your your mind, and then find sources to back up what you think.

That's alright, it's just that you then portray us who don't believe it as uninformed fools. Kind of makes you feel superior I guess.

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

1.) I don't know if there was a body or not Hank and I cannot prove it one way or the other.

The way this alleged episode was assembled and sold to the media there are only two things we can do. Blindly believe the story of a government and mass media that has been caught lying and distorting the truth countless times without question while thinking with our emotions instead of brains or try to find the truth in what's already been well documented.

We refer to the verified evidence we already have and that which we are sure to uncover in the future and try to piece it all together. Two things I do know for sure Obama's future political career was facing a very steep uphill climb from the bottom and his adminstration's story started to unravel less than 24 hours after it was first fed to the half dozen or so giant corporate news networks. And as we've already seen with the "incubater babies" story, the Jessica Lynch story, the Pat Tillman story to name just a few the people who report the news have a very shoddy record of verifying events before they regurgitate the government's "offical stories" all over the American people ad infinitum.

2.) At this time only the people who were actually there know what happened. If as I suspect this is another fabricated fairytale the truth will leak it's way out as time goes by.

Sooner or later probably sooner there will be another huge breaking story that will grab the people's attention and take their minds off this one and they'll forget all about it. I think in this case it'll be sooner rather than later seeing as how this story has more holes in it than my great grandmother's spaghetti strainer and it's being picked apart by the independent media faster than my seventh grade typing teacher could type, and she was fast man!

3.) Obama is not an Article II natural born citizen as required by the U.S. Constitution therefore he is not eligible to be POTUS. Think about what that means for a minute. All the Obama administration and the democrats have done while he has occupied the WH unlawfully would be null and void. All of it! This is the one thing they are afraid the people will figure out. And the republicans wouldn't fare to well either because they knew it and covered for him. Complicity in the same crime tends to keep all the crooks involved from talking.

Right now he's got alot of people fooled because they do not know enough about our history and laws. But they are learning about them very fast. In part due to the free flow of information on the web that cannot be controlled by the major corporations who up until just a short time ago had complete control of all the information we were allowed to see and hear.

They're scared out of their wits that there will be a mass awakening which is already well underway. You wouldn't know that from listening to the folks around here though. BB is like an island inhabited by people who have a tv set with only three channels the globalist news channel, the globalist government channel and a channel with preachers all telling them to OBEY THE GLOBALIST GOVERNMENT or risk hell's fire. When you read a news article on the web Hank scan down and read all the comments. You'll get an idea of how much credibility the government and media have lost by reading them. Make this a daily habit and you'll be surprised by just how few people that are left out there that believe anything they say anymore.

Like Hillary Clinton said not so long ago, their losing the infowar and it's scaring the living daylights out of them! Yes she did indeed say this CLICK HERE to see it for yourself.

#23 poncho, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
  4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

And you mock me without providing any counterpoints at all. What does that do for you? What does that say about you?

It's says you got nothin and you know it or you'd enter into a debate like an adult instead of playing the part of a fool and acting like a child.

#24 poncho, May 5, 2011
  5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Well there ya have it. You've picked your side in a false paradigm and accept or reject information soley based on your percieved notion of a man's political leanings. Thin man very thin indeed.

Look you can claim to be the man in the moon or a monkey's uncle and that's fine but you'll have to prove it before I'll believe it. Can you prove your claims?

I mean you really don't expect me to fall down in awe of your alleged affiliations do you? C'mon just because I was born at night (to two citizen parents in the good ole USA) doesn't mean it was last night. :smilewinkgrin:

#25 poncho, May 5, 2011
  6. Winman

Winman Active Member

Robert, I am not a person to believe in conspiracies, yet we do have to be careful, governments are known to fabricate stories. For instance, Hitler had German soldiers dressed as Polish soldiers attack Germany on Aug. 31, 1939 to justify his invasion of Poland.

All I'm saying is that govenments have been known to fabricate stories in the past.

Why would Obama fabricate a story of killing bin Laden? Because his ratings are in the tank. The economy is not recovering well, gas prices will probably hit $5 a gallon by summer, states and businesses are recoiling against his health care plan...

It is possible that bin Laden was killed this week. But when they get rid of the body quickly (there are good reasons for this) and then refuse to release photos (though they released photos of the other persons killed), it is not wrong to be a little suspicious.

#26 Winman, May 5, 2011
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

What's really shameful is people who still peddle Hitler's propaganda around while dragging Christ into the middle of it all trying to transfer God's authority upon themselves to make people shut up like you're attempting to do here. Shame on you!!!

--> America Has No Caesar <-- LINK! And I for one am sick tired of people like you who obviously don't know how our republican form of government even works spreading this old trash around trying to stifle dissent just because it irks you. My advice to you . . . grow a thicker skin or get out of the politics forum if you can't handle it. We play hardball here!

#27 poncho, May 5, 2011
  8. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

Poncho, I see a pattern of you. Of the last 250 posts you have started and the last 250 posts you have responded to (including your own) are all in the political and/or current events.

Now, I do get involved in politics, but I think you need to broaden your horizon a bit.
    I wouldn't be a bit surprised if you are one who complains that Obama does not regularly attend church services.

In case you didn't realize, the title of this forum is 'BAPTIST BOARD". Most of the threads deal with Bible Doctrine, Evangelism and Christian Living.

Your last 250 posts - at least - have not touched on one of those subjects. I'm just curious, when is the last time you have shared the Gospel with someone? As I stated before, I believe we need to be involved with politics, but we all need balance in our lives. If you want to look for conspiracies, fine- but keep the Gospel in perspective.

Off topic, maybe so, but in Glory, politics will not make any difference, was we will be living in a Theocracy-

and as the poem goes:

Only one life
    Twill soon be Past
    Only whats Done
    For Christ will last. :jesus:

Salty

PS Come on down to the Games Fourm and enjoy life a bit - It will do you some good.:thumbs:

9. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Transfering God's authority onto myself? Really? Grow a thicker skin because I can't handle the politics forum? Wow. All that for stating my opinion about a conspiracy theory and my interpretation of scripture.

Sorry, but "playing hardball" is no excuse for the venom and hatred I've seen on the BB these last few months, not only in the politics forum, but in many other threads. It is astounding. Thanks for reminding me why I don't need enemies, when my own "brothers and sisters" in Christ demonstrate such a lack of charity.

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was amazed (almost shocked) to hear that Osama was "buried at sea".

Today on Fox News the locals around the Osama "mansion" to a man (according to the newscaster) said "he wasn't in there", "it's a lie", etc...

Conveniently there is no body to produce. By now if it was dumped in the sea, its been eaten.

I am suspicious (not sure what the ultimate truth is) because of one other thing...

The story keeps changing and those who are privy to the information can't seem to agree on the details of the event.

It seems more than just conflicting details due to memory, etc, very suspicious.

HankD

11. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I'm not mocking you; I am stating what I think drives a conspiracy believer. You are not the first I have encountered. In my early Christian days, long before the Internet, I worshiped with several people like you. They were not bad people, they just found a conspiracy behind every story or event. And, like you, they were occasionally correct. You know, the broken clock scenario.

I don't doubt that corporate America uses their money and influence to control politicians, like they always have. I don't even doubt that they often order world events to their liking, I just don't see everything as part of some great cover up. If I'm wrong, well you know, ignorance is bliss.

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Thanks for your concern Salty I do appreciate it.

Your wrong though. I've never once complained about Obama not going to church. I try to keep God out of politics much as I can. Unless someone tries to transfer God's authority onto themselves to get me to shut up.

That gets me riled. Can't help it.

It's as though they're saying "by the authority invested in me by Romans 13 I do hereby order you to shut up and obey the government and that's final!"

Phooey!

We don't have rulers here we have servants and it's our responsibility to keep those servants in line when they overstep their authority. What people like alfabet up there refuse to understand is that we the people are the government in this country and we send representatives to Washington to represent us. Not the bankers. Not the global corporations not the warmongers and their weapons of mass destruction making buddies who profit from killing people all over the world. People who use this romans 13 propaganda and yes Hitler used it to great effect and look how that turned out are shirking their responsibilty to hold these representatives accountable and demanding I do the same. No thank you very much!.

Hey If the folks who preach this false doctrine don't like being called cowards then they shouldn't act like cowards. I call it like I see it. You know how I am Salty.

The church and Christians have allowed themselves to become doormats for our servants even worse they tell me I have to become a jelly spined doormat like them to be a good Christian. I don't buy it at all.

I don't have any time for doctrines like this and I have even less time for the jellyfish that keep trying to push it on me. I refuse to be a hypocrite and I refuse to be a part of the hypocrisy that has overtaken the church and the majority of Christians who attend them.

I refuse to attend any church that has replaced Jesus Christ as it's head with government because it might get a tax break. I refuse to go around acting one way while I'm at church and another when I ain't. I refuse to go around acting like I'm God's chosen and if you ain't you ain't no good.

I've seen way too much of this in the church today. Now, there are Christians that I know that I have great respect for because they walk the walk every minute of their life and never look down on anyone. But from what I've seen this is an abberation in the churches I've attended.

I'm happy with the way I worship God and I'll be the one and the only one who decides who I have fellowship with and the doctrine I follow.

I don't come here for fellowship. I go to church and my friends homes for that. I come here to discuss politics because there is an active political forum where I don't have to wade through a million swear words.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind. I don't expect to be respected. I don't expect to be believed. Down here in politics people are who they are pretty much. I don't expect people to be all nicey nicey to my face and call me names and judge me behind my back down here. Here at least they're up front and honest about how they feel about me and my "message".

That's how I like and that's how it's going to stay.

And as far as how many people I've witnessed to today, this week or this month that's between me them and God and that's how that's going to stay.

I don't keep a tally because witnessing is not a competition as far as I'm concerned and I won't be turning it into one either like I've seen many a Christian do. God's keeping track and that's just fine by me. I don't need to impress anyone on this earth by keeping a score.

Like me or hate me that's fine but don't ever tell me God said I have to obey the servants of the people because it's just another big lie. God said we are to obey the higer authority. In this country a country of laws and not men. The law is the higher authority here. All the Bushes and Clinton's and Obamas and all those other representatives in Washington are subject to the law just as I am. I do my best to keep it and expect no less from them. When they try to be greater than the law Christians should uphold the law peroid! Not sit around and make up a million reasons why their chosen representatives should get a pass. By doing this they become complict in the actions and lawlessness of those they try to shield from accountability just because they belong to the same party or racket club or whatever means nothing.

If today's Christians would actually grow a spine and obey the higher authority of the law and hold those politicians who try to be greater than the law accountable this world would be a very different place. As it is now Satan has them wrapped around his little finger obeying men and the decrees of men instead of the law. I bet he laughs himself silly about this no end.

That's how it is Salty. You're the one who asked and I told ya.

#32 poncho, May 5, 2011
  13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You have a different definition of mocking than Merriam Webster then.

Definition of MOCK

transitive verb
    : to treat with contempt or ridicule : deride

: to disappoint the hopes of

: defy, challenge

a : to imitate (as a mannerism) closely : mimic b : to mimic in sport or derision

SOURCE

Should I go back and quote some of your "not mocking" me then?

Look Robert I'm a reasonable fella and I would much prefer to have reasonable discussions but when you act the fool I'm going to treat you like you act. That's all.

Do you see me treating everyone like a fool? No, just the ones who act the part.

I look at it like this . . .

Ignorance isn't a sin but staying that way when you don't have to be is.

If you would like to have a discussion then fine I'd like nothing better. But discuss the subject matter instead of "not" mocking me. okay? I don't intend to act superior to anyone but when the evidence is placed right in front of someone's nose as many times as I have done it and they still choose to ignore it and hit the insult button how am I supposed to act?

The government of the United States drew up a plan that called for killing innocent people and blaming others for it to start a war. That's not a wacky conspiracy claim Robert that's a fact of history.

It's a fact you might not like but there it is just the same. Denying it or calling the person who posted it names and "not" mocking them won't make it go away. It's still a fact. It's still there. The government still made a plan to kill innocent people and they would have carried it out if the POTUS gave the okay.

Governments have used this kind of false flag attacks all troughout history to gain consent of the people to make war on others. We should learn from history not deny it. Denial is easy. Learning and taking action is hard.

What have you got against people arming themselves with these facts anyway Robert? Evidently you have something against it or you wouldn't try so hard to demonize those like me who are willing to arm themselves with these types facts and use them to cut through the haze that government's place around them in an attempt to keep the people ignorant and submisive to those who would kill innocent people for earthly qain.

What have you got against the truth? Do you think I post this stuff day after because I like to feel superior to all you ignorant folks? Or because I like to be insulted and ridiculed? No man! I love my country and it's people and I do this in an attempt to help save it and some of them from evil people. Okay so maybe it can't be saved does that mean I should stop trying? Should I throw up my arms and say I surrender kill all the innocents you want? Rob us blind with my consent? Turn us into a third world nation and turn us all into slaves with my blessings? Should I say okay send my countrymen overseas to die for a pack of lies hey that's fine by me go for it?

Sorry Robert my conscience won't allow me do that. Will your's?

#33 poncho, May 5, 2011
  14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No resistance in "cold-blooded" U.S. raid: Pakistan officials

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20110505/ts_nm/us_binladen_pakistan_raid

http://news.yahoo.com/video/world-15749633/25110503

Bin Laden: When the Lie Becomes the Truth

The US government’s bin Laden story was so poorly crafted that it did not last 48 hours before being fundamentally altered. Indeed, the new story put out on Tuesday by White House press secretary Jay Carney bears little resemblance to the original Sunday evening story. The fierce firefight did not occur. Osama bin Laden did not hide behind a woman. Indeed, bin Laden, Carney said, “was not armed.”

The firefight story was instantly suspicious as not a single SEAL got a scratch, despite being up against al Qaeda, described by former Pentagon chief Donald Rumsfeld as ‘the most dangerous, best-trained, vicious killers on the face of the earth.”

Every original story detail has been changed. It wasn’t bin Laden’s wife who was murdered by the Navy SEALs , but the wife of an aide. It wasn’t bin Laden’s son, Khalid, who was murdered by the Navy SEALs, but son Hamza.

Carney blamed the changed story on “the fog of war.” But there was no firefight, so where did the “fog of war” come from?

SOURCE

Alongside the crumbling official narrative of the operation to kill Bin Laden, it has emerged that Obama, Clinton and their staff saw virtually nothing whatsoever of the mission that allegedly led to the assassination of Bin Laden, because according to CIA director Leon Panetta, there was a 25 minute blackout of the live feed which was cut off before the US Navy SEALS even entered the building.

In an interview with PBS, Mr Panetta said: “Once those teams went into the compound I can tell you that there was a time period of almost 20 or 25 minutes where we really didn’t know just exactly what was going on. And there were some very tense moments as we were waiting for information.

SOURCE

Pentagon Dinner Guest al-Awlaki Slated to Replace Osama

Paul Craig Roberts: What Is The Agenda Behind The Bin Laden Fable?

Man this fable just keeps on crumbling crumbling crumbling on down the ro oad.

This is going to turn out to be a PR nightmare for Obama. This was just sloppy boy, really really sloppy.

#34 poncho, May 5, 2011
  15. rbell

rbell Active Member

er, actually, I mocked you.

But I thought my "aquaman" mockery was a nice touch. Very random.

Face it Poncho...you've locked yourself into the role of a "conspiracy contrarian."

Scenarios:

1. The current one--bin Laden is killed. You're going to insist either: (1) He's still alive, or (2) he died years ago.

2. Bin Laden purportedly escaped and is alive. You will then insist he's dead.

You have to argue the opposite of factual evidence...because anything less collapses your ridiculous conspiracy theories that would make Mel Gibson's movie role by that name seem positively tame.

16. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Take a look above friend. I don't have to do much arguing against the government's "factual evidence" because the government is doing it for me. Their story is falling apart right before your very eyes. Open em up for a minute and have a look see.

Wow you found the world's most valuable intell asset? Yep! Great work! What'd ya do with him? Shot em in the head! In self defense? Nope, he was just standing there unarmed. We had a big huge fire fight. Really? No there was no big huge fire fight just some seals killing a few unarmed people. We saw the whole thing as it happened! Really? No we didn't see a thing. We have Bin Laden's body to prove we got him! Great! Where is it? We dumped it in the ocean! Got photos? Yes. Can we see em? No. Booga booga booga!

Being a "conspiracy contrarian" has never been easier than this let me tell you what brother. :laugh:

But for the sake of arguement let's have a look at your "factual evidence" I showed you mine now show me your's! Oh wait the government already showed it to us, then they denied it!

Out of curiosity . . .

The government planned to kill innocent people and use false flag terrorism to start a war with Cuba. I posted the factual evidence up yonder now are you going to be contrary and deny it ever made this plan?

BTW I wasn't even aware you mocked me. Honestly I don't pay all that much attention to your posts, but this one was so incredible I just had to reply to it because I was curious and had to ask .. . how's that foot taste? :smilewinkgrin:

I'm sorry to make fun but your post just happens to sound so silly in light of all the truth that keeps coming out about this current fable.

And Robert if I wrongly accused you I apologize. And thanks for the laughs rbell I really needed em I'm going to bed now chuckling all the way. I love BB!

#36 poncho, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  17. rbell

rbell Active Member

Can't wait to hear the "facts" of when Bin Laden was "really" killed.

Oh wait...they've been supressed by the CDC. Or is it CFL? NFL? CBA? CNBC?

Dang these acronyms!!! I don't know who's flying the black helicopters!!! And who planted that microchip in my brain?!?!?

18. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

No, I'm not mocking you. But, I guess part of being delusional is thinking that those who disagree with you are mocking you. It's kind of like thinking that there is an evil plot behind every bush.

19. Matt Black

Matt Black Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Now, which Bush would that be: Bush Snr or Bush Jnr?

20. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

I'm suprised there's been no comments about aluminum foil hats yet.