1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Top US Government Insider: Bin Laden Died In 2001, 9/11 A False Flag

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, May 4, 2011.

1. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Apparently Al-Qaeda is in on the conspiracy. They are saying that Bin Laden was killed last Sunday as well.

CAIRO (AP)—

Al Qaeda confirmed the killing of Osama bin Laden Friday and vowed revenge, saying Americans' "happiness will turn to sadness" in the first statement by the terror network since its leader was slain in a U.S. commando raid against his Pakistani hideout.

The statement, dated Tuesday but posted Friday on militant websites, opens the way for the group to name a successor to Bin Laden. His deputy Ayman al-Zawahri is now the most prominent figure in the group and a likely contender to take his place.

"The blood of the holy warrior sheik, Osama bin Laden, God bless him, is too precious to us and to all Muslims to go in vain," the statement said. "We will remain, God willing, a curse chasing the Americans and their agents, following them outside and inside their countries."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fgw-al-qaeda-vows-revenge-20110506,0,2822634.story

Who is looking foolish now, Poncho?

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You are. Here's why.

You haven't bothered to check the source. SITE. Seems to be a common error amongst you admirers of official conspiracy theories.

SITE is a US military-industrial complex front and has been caught red-handed releasing fake Al-Qaeda tapes on numerous occasions.

The SITE organization is nothing more than a contractor for the U.S. government, receiving some $500,000 a year annually from Uncle Sam, the majority of which is paid for by U.S. taxpayers. The group was founded by Rita Katz, the daughter of an executed Israeli spy. Katz has worked closely with the Department of Justice, Department of the Treasury, and the Department of Homeland Security.

SITE’s website content was found to be largely copied from the U.S. State Department. “SITE’s “Terrorism Library, on cursory investigation, looks to be a straight data scrape from the U.S. Department of State’s Patterns of Global Terrorism – 2003, Appendix B,” notes SourceWatch. This organization is nothing more than a dummy group which acts as a conduit for Pentagon propaganda.

Everything about SITE indicates that it is nothing more than a trojan horse that is regularly used by the military-industrial complex to release staged Al-Qaeda videotapes as part of the ongoing propaganda offensive to justify the brutal, pointless and manufactured war on terror.

Continue . . .

I don't know why I bothered to respond to InTheDark's post he can't even read my reply because he put me on his ignore list so he can pop in and ambush me from the shadows without fear of reprisals evidently, in a most cowardly fashion.

Why am I on his ignore list? I proved him wrong about the Federal Reserve. :smilewinkgrin:

#42 poncho, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2011
  3. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, I heard on my car radio that the supposed "treasure chest" of secrets that was taken has revealed that AlZawahri had a falling out with BinLaden and AlQaeda is now hopelessly fractured.

But who can tell now-a-days what is true and what isn't anymore?

Something happened but what we are getting is a replacement fabrication IMO.

As to the AlQaeda curse (if its the truth)... Why do they think we care and what else is new?

HankD

4. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Oh, I see! Any site you don't like is "suspect." Now I understand! :laugh:

5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When other people quote Poncho I see his replies. Thanks to Robert Snow I am now forced to comment.

Poncho: Why are you going on about SITE? How did that get into the conversation?

It's not the source of the news that says Al-Qaeda confirms that Bin Laden is dead. It's not mentioned in the link I provided.

6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

SITE supposedly translated the statement InTheDark. Another error you made in not checking the source.

Another way to tell when a story is being fabricated is looking at all the supposed evidence that comes out to support the original fabrication.

Like this . . .

Check out the bad photoshopping on this supposed image of Bin Laden’s wife’s passport. The face seems to be an overlay as well and not part of the actual image of the passport.

SOURCE

I could have done a better job faking this passport and I don't even have Photoshop! I use a combination of two free image manipulation programs. Photo Explosion 3.0 and Photoscape.

And how about this?

Desperately seeking the CIA's secret house

The latest piece of news at the end of a week in which it had been revealed Osama Bin Laden had practically been their neighbour, was that a covert CIA surveillance team had also lived among them, unnoticed and unknown. Nobody was inclined to believe either proposition could be true.

"We have been living here for such a long time, so we know everything. We have been here and we have never seen such people," claimed shopkeeper Kurram Khan, above the gentle chatter of a radio and the noise of scissors snipping through hair."

SOURCE

You'd think Bin Laden's real neighbors would have noticed a bunch of strangers moving into the Thanda Choha neighbourhood.

Where's all the pictures from this alleged safehouse? Video? How about some video? You'd think if they existed every news outlet in the world would be asking for them and they'd have been looped in the news for days on end.

Where are they? Maybe we'll get to see them after the pentagon has had a chance to hastely and poorly Photo Shop some pictures up and stage some video for us.

Because this whole make believe saga of the killing of Bin Laden is so poorly crafted and sloppily pieced together it's one of the reasons the government and corporate media are losing the infowar as Hillary Clinton put it. The powers that be have grown so arrogant about their ability to hoodwink the American people that they think we'll believe anything they put out no matter how crude sloppy and amateurish it is.

A story like the assassination of "public enemy #1" is naturally going to drive people toward all news sources. However, we in the alternative news media have been particularly busy since the announcement late Sunday night, as indicated by Alexa website rankings.

For those of us covering the government and mainstream media lies, distortions, and pure propaganda, it has been nearly overwhelming to attend to every facet of this professional wrestling-style spectacle. As a result, traffic to alternative news sites has surged dramatically. This is very encouraging, as it indicates that people are not immediately rushing only to the comfort and security of the official story, which is largely framed by appeals to emotion -- rather, people appear to be hungry for facts. Given that alternative media generally does not have even a fraction of the budget of corporate media, the ranking increases are doubly satisfying. We are honored to be included with the true news sources below as a reliable indicator of the search for truth and justice amid the miasma of the current official coverage of the bin Laden Assassination Show being peddled for obviously corporate and political reasons.

Alternative News 7-day change according to Alexa; listed in order of overall ranking

CONTINUE . . .

Well they're finding out now that Americans aren't as stupid and gullible as they think. Present company excluded of course. :smilewinkgrin:

I for one am offended thinking of all the taxpayer money that's been pumped into the production of this kind of low quality propaganda. With the billions of American tax dollars at their disposal one might hope they'd at least be able to come up some quality stuff. Look at what Hollywood did with Forrest Gump years ago with a limited budget. So far as I have seen the Pentagon with nearly an unlimited budget has given us nothing but third rate trash that would fit better in a "B" grade movie from fourty years ago in comparison.

#46 poncho, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2011
  7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I see too! I see another double standard here. It's perfectly fine for you folks to discount any site you don't like for whatever reason. Check out Alfabet's post up yonder for a prime example.

But then double standards are the current policy of most folks around here anymore. And some folks even stoop so low as bushwacking there opponents while cowering safely behind ignore buttons.

Isn't that right InTheDark? (quick somebody quote me so InTheDark can see this)

This another reason why I am ashamed of being counted among the ranks of "professing" Christians today. People automatically assume I am just like so many of you because of the examples you set.

#47 poncho, May 7, 2011
  8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Hoax: White House Claims 4-Year-Old Bin Laden Tapes Are New Footage

Well I asked for some video proof. Maybe I should have asked for some authentic video proof instead because all we got was some old fakes refaked. :rolleyes:

Dubious Bin Laden “Home Movies” Identical To Tapes Released 4 Years Ago By Pentagon Front Group.

In a desperate effort to bolster its crumbling official narrative, the White House today released a set of dubious Bin Laden “home movies” purportedly seized from his compound during the raid on Sunday night that it claims show Bin Laden on camera in 2010, but the tapes are almost identical to footage released almost four years ago by a notorious Pentagon front group that acts as a conduit for US intelligence by regularly releasing fake Al-Qaeda videos.

Before we even look at the new tapes, recall that the Washington Post reported last year on how CIA officials recruited “darker-skinned employees” to create fake Bin Laden tapes. The fact that the CIA created fake Bin Laden tapes is an admitted fact, not a conspiracy theory.

“Extraordinary home videos taken from Osama bin Laden’s hideout show the terrorist leader watching news coverage of himself on television,” reports the Daily Mail.

“The videos were seized by Navy SEALs after Bin Laden was killed. They were shown to reporters this afternoon by intelligence officials.”

< snip >

MSNBC ran the video under the headline New Video Shows Bin Laden In Gold Robe. However, these tapes are almost identical to footage first released by the Pentagon front group SITE in September 2007. In that footage, Bin Laden also appears with a dyed beard and is wearing exactly the same clothes. The only thing that differs is the color of the background, but in other tapes the background is the same brown color as the 2007 tape. As computer expert Neal Krawetz’s analysis revealed, fake backgrounds are often used on purported “Al-Qaeda” tapes, where a blue screen is used to superimpose the figure of the speaker over a pre-selected backdrop.

< snip >

The establishment media has completely failed to even mention the fact that much of the footage, which the White House claims was filmed in 2010, is almost identical to that first released in 2007 by the Pentagon front group SITE. Why would Bin Laden make a video in October 2010 and not release it? Unless this is merely outtakes from the footage already released four years ago.

It would not be the first time that tapes of Bin Laden have been passed off as new material when in fact they are years old.

In July 2007, the mainstream media heralded the arrival of a tape of Bin Laden giving a speech as new footage. In fact it was almost six years old, having been filmed in October 2001 and later released by IntelCenter, SITE’s sister organization, in October 2003. At the time we did an image comparison proving that the footage dubbed “new” in 2007 was in fact filmed in 2001 and released first by the Al-Ansaar Islamic news agency in 2002.

As we documented yesterday, the organization that released the original 2007 tape which is virtually identical to the tapes released by the White House today is nothing more than a conduit for Pentagon propaganda run the daughter of a former Israeli spy.

The SITE organization is virtually a contractor for the U.S. government, receiving some $500,000 a year annually from Uncle Sam, and has been caught releasing fake Al-Qaeda tapes on numerous occasions. SITE’s website domain is hosted by servers located in Washington DC, which are stationed between the Department of Homeland Security and the Israeli Embassy.

As in the 2007 tape, the As-Sahab logo appears in the “new” tapes released by the White House. A 2007 investigation by Neal Krawetz featured in Wired Magazine found that the As-Sahab logo was added at the same as the IntelCenter logo, another US military-industrial complex front, meaning the so-called “Al-Qaeda” tapes were in fact coming straight out of US intelligence circles.

SOURCE

Once again more crude, sloppy, and amatuerish propaganda. This absolutely reeks of desperation!

Maybe the folks at the pentagon and SITE would be better served to get the team that made Forrest Gump working for them. At least they would get some professional results instead of this low grade amateur garbage. The Forrest Gump team made dead men walk and talk with way more believability than the current crop of "experts" at SITE and the pentagon are able to do. Maybe the WH should review SITE's contract and get some real pros to work on it's propaganda.This stuff is getting to easy to spot as fake!

#48 poncho, May 7, 2011
  9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Time to Talk about ‘Why & Why Now’

It has been over two weeks since the orchestrated ever-changing Bin Laden Death. The question of what happened remains the same except it doesn’t seem to matter any longer. The US media is done after making their initial splash, and the majority is left with one conclusion: the SOB is dead, and who gives a da… how it happened. Whether Osama held an AK-47 while using some damsel in distress as a shield, whether there was a real fight or not, whether it was really Osama’s body in an organic edible shell we fed to the endangered sharks, whether the full credit goes to the CIA or the White House or the Pentagon …no longer seems to matter. Dizzy-fying confusion induced by dozens and dozens of lies and discrepancies and denials has given way to post-adrenaline-rush exhaustion. The question of what happened has been classified as moot and irrelevant. Right or wrong I’ll leave that question behind, at least for now, and instead, go back to focus on the more important question- the question of ‘why and why now.’

As I stated during the first few days of covering the Bin Laden Death Script, when it comes to DC dirty politics, when it comes to the new world order machine, and when it comes to US presidents, timing is everything and there are no such things as coincidences:
    Considering the mainstream media’s sensationalism and propaganda tactics and their cemented role as an extension of the establishment, one must step back and take in the entire landscape, the context, connections, and of course the timing. Only after that, after putting the pieces together instead of dumbly staring at the images spread before us by the media, we have a chance to get a grasp of the reality-facts; or at least a chance to come up with real questions.
    In the past two weeks, after talking with many experts and sources, both nationally and internationally, Pakistan has been surfacing as the common thread holding the most rational explanation of ‘why and why now.’ Interestingly, I came across the following statement by Rep. Ron Paul during his interview on MSNBC’s Morning Joe:
    “The helicopters that landed in Abbottabad won’t be the last to put American troops on the ground in Pakistan, I see the whole thing as a mess, and I think that we are going to be in Pakistan. I think that’s the next occupation and I fear it. I think it’s ridiculous, and I think our foreign policy is such that we don’t need to be doing this.”
    I was planning to write a comprehensive piece based on information and analyses I have gathered from my solid intelligence and Pentagon sources. However, after watching the interview with Ron Paul (And he has his credible sources), I decided to go ahead and write a fairly quick commentary on why the question of ‘why and why now’ keeps pointing to Pakistan as the next probable occupation target for our never-dying neocon objective-makers. Actually the following is more of significant developments and a timeline than a subjective interpretation or commentary. I am going to put them together and have us look at the pattern and where these points point to, and that’s exactly what I meant by “one must step back and take in the entire landscape, the context, connections, and of course the timing.”

FULL ARTICLE

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

11. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

It may be said some on this thread show signs of OCD. :laugh:

12. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It may also be said that some on this board are increasingly factually challenged.

"the gubmint said it, I believe it, and that's the end of it."

Oh and "God said we have to obey our public servants no matter how corupt and lawless they have become". :rolleyes:

13. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

BTW, the Jessica Lynch saga appeared in a Feb 2003 Washington Post story. This false story did not originate with Bush, it did not originate from the Pentagon. They (Washington Post) just got it wrong.

The writer of that piece, Vernon Loeb, said in an NPR interview that:

“Our sources for that story were not Pentagon sources”.

He also said:

I just didn’t see the Pentagon trying to create a hero where there was none. I mean …they never showed any interest in doing that.”

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

That's that then. Vern just got it wrong, and in such intricate detail and for the Washington Post no less.

April 25, 1992
    Richard Harwood, Ombudsman
    The Washington Post
    1150 15th Street NW
    Washington, DC 20071

Dear Mr. Harwood,

Though the Washington Post does not over-extend itself in the pursuit of hard news, just let drop the faintest rumor of a government "conspiracy", and a klaxon horn goes off in the news room. Aroused from apathy in the daily routine of reporting assignations and various other political and social sports events, editors and reporters scramble to the phones. The klaxon screams its warning: the greatest single threat to herd-journalism, corporate profits, and government stability the dreaded "CONSPIRACY THEORY"!!

It is not known whether anyone has actually been hassled or accosted by any of these frightful spectres, but their presence is announced to Post readers with a salvo of warnings to avoid the tricky, sticky webs spun by the wacko "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS".

Recall how the Post saved us from the truth about Iran-Contra.

Professional conspiracy exorcist Mark Hosenball was hired to ridicule the idea that Oliver North and his CIA-associated gangsters had conspired to do wrong (*1). And when, in their syndicated column, Jack Anderson and Dale Van Atta discussed some of the conspirators, the Post sprang to protect its readers, and the conspirators, by censoring the Anderson column before printing it (*2).

But for some time the lid had been coming off the Iran-Contra conspiracy. In 1986, the Christic Institute, an interfaith center for law and public policy, had filed a lawsuit alleging a U.S. arms-for-drugs trade that helped keep weapons flowing to the CIA-Contra army in Nicaragua, and cocaine flowing to U.S. markets (*3). In 1988 Leslie Cockburn published Out of Control, a seminal work on our bizarre, illegal war against Nicaragua (*4). The Post contributed to this discovery process by disparaging the charges of conspiracy and by publishing false information about the drug-smuggling evidence presented to the House Subcommittee on Narcotics Abuse and Control. When accused by Committee Chairman Charles Rangel (D-NY). of misleading reporting, the Post printed only a partial correction and declined to print a letter of complaint from Rangel (*5).

Sworn testimony before Senator John Kerry's Subcommittee on Terrorism, Narcotics, and International Operations confirmed U.S. Government complicity in the drug trade (*6). With its coverup of the arms/drug conspiracy evaporating, the ever-accommodating Post shifted gears and retained Hosenball to exorcise from our minds a newly emerging threat to domestic tranquility, the "October Surprise" conspiracy (*7). But close on the heels of Hosenball and the Post came Barbara Honegger and then Gary Sick who authored independently, two years apart, books with the same title, "October Surprise" (*8). Honegger was a member of the Reagan/Bush campaign and transition teams in 1980. Gary Sick, professor of Middle East Politics at Columbia University, was on the staff of the National Security Council under Presidents Ford, Carter, and Reagan. In 1989 and 1991 respectively, Honegger and Sick published their evidence of how the Republicans made a deal to supply arms to Iran if Iran would delay release of the 52 United States hostages until after the November 1980 election. The purpose of this deal was to quash the possibility of a pre-election release(an October surprise). which would have bolstered the reelection prospects for President Carter.

< snip >

Though the Post does its best to guide our thinking away from conspiracy theories, it is difficult to avoid the fact that so much wrongdoing involves government or corporate conspiracies:

In its COINTELPRO operation, the FBI used disinformation, forgery, surveillance, false arrests, and violence to illegally harass U.S.citizens in the 60's (*16).

The CIA's Operation MONGOOSE illegally sabotaged Cuba by "destroying crops, brutalizing citizens, destabilizing the society, and conspiring with the Mafia to assassinate Fidel Castro and other leaders" (*17).

"Standard Oil of New Jersey was found by the Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice to be conspiring with I.G.Farben...of Germany. ...By its cartel agreements with Standard Oil, the United States was effectively prevented from developing or producing [fo rWorld War-II] any substantial amount of synthetic rubber," said Senator Robert LaFollette of Wisconsin (*18).

U.S. Government agencies knowingly withheld information about dosages of radiation "almost certain to produce thyroid abnormalities or cancer" that contaminated people residing near the nuclear weapons factory at Hanford, Washington (*19).

Various branches of Government deliberately drag their feet in getting around to cleaning up the Nation's dangerous nuclear weapons sites (*20). State and local governments back the nuclear industry's secret public relations strategy (*21).

"The National Cancer Institute, the American Cancer Society and some twenty comprehensive cancer centers, have misled and confused the public and Congress by repeated claims that we are winning the war against cancer. In fact, the cancer establishment has continually minimized the evidence for increasing cancer rates which it has largely attributed to smoking and dietary fat, while discounting or ignoring the causal role of avoidable eposures to industrial carcinogens in the air, food, water, and the workplace." (*22).

The Bush Administration coverup of its pre-Gulf-War support of Iraq "is yet another example of the President's people conspiring to keep both Congress and the American people in the dark" (*23).

If you think about it, conspiracy is a fundamental aspect of doing business in this country.

Take the systematic and cooperative censorship of the Persian Gulf War by the Pentagon and much of the news media (*24).

Or the widespread plans of business and government groups to spend $100 million in taxes to promote a distorted and truncated history of Columbus in America (*25). along the lines of the Smithsonian Institution's "fusion of the two worlds", (*26). rather than examining more realistic aspects of the Spanish invasion, like "anger, cruelty, gold, terror, and death" (*27).

Or circumstances surrounding the U.S. Justice Department theft from the INSLAW company of sophisticated, law-enforcement computer software which "now point to a widespread conspiracy implicating lesser Government officials in the theft of INSLAW's technology", says former U.S. Attorney General Elliot Richardson (*28).

CONTINUE . . .

Vern and the Washington Post just got it wrong. Yeah, sure they did NS. More likely the Post's Jessica Lynch story was just business as usual, defending the corporate state, covering up it's crimes and promoting it's endless war agenda.

The infamous "message force multipliers" didn't really have ties to the pentagon and the defense industry either. :rolleyes:

Boy my memory is getting bad. I almost forgot about all the fake news reports team Bush put out, remember them NS? To late tonight but I'll try to post some links tomorrow.

#54 poncho, May 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Bush 'planted fake news stories on American TV'

Federal authorities are actively investigating dozens of American television stations for broadcasting items produced by the Bush administration and major corporations, and passing them off as normal news. Some of the fake news segments talked up success in the war in Iraq, or promoted the companies' products.

SOURCE

Bush officials have divorced themselves from reality. They flipped TV's in the West Wing and Air Force One to Fox News. They paid conservative columnists handsomely to promote administration programs. Federal agencies distributed packaged "news" video releases with faux anchors so local news outlets would run them. As CNN reported, the Pentagon produces Web sites with "news" articles intended to influence opinion abroad and at home, but you have to look hard for the disclaimer: "Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Defense." The agencies spent a whopping $88 million spinning reality in 2004, splurging on P.R. contracts.

Even the Nixon White House didn't do anything this creepy. It's worse than hating the press. It's an attempt to reinvent it.

-- New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, February 17

TV news reports in America that showed President George Bush getting a standing ovation from potential voters have been exposed as fake, it has emerged.​

The US government admitted it paid actors to pose as journalists in video news releases sent to TV stations intending to convey support for new laws about health benefits.​

Seeking to build support among black families for its education reform law, the Bush administration paid a prominent black pundit $240,000 to promote the law on his nationally syndicated television show and to urge other black journalists to do the same.

Fake news, fake reporter

Why was a partisan hack, using an alias and with no journalism background, given repeated access to daily White House press briefings?

When President Bush bypassed dozens of eager reporters from nationally and internationally recognized news outlets and selected Jeff Gannon to pose a question at his Jan. 26 news conference, Bush's recognition bestowed instant credibility on the apparently novice reporter, as well as the little-known conservative organization he worked for at the time, called Talon News. That attention only intensified when Gannon used his nationally televised press conference time to ask Bush a loaded, partisan question -- featuring a manufactured quote that mocked Democrats for being "divorced from reality."

< snip >

The Gannon revelations come on the heels of the discovery that Bush administration officials signed lucrative contracts for several conservative pundits who hyped White House initiatives and did not disclose the government's payments. The Talon News fiasco raises serious questions about who the White House is allowing into its daily press briefings: How can a reporter using a fake name and working for a fake news organization get press credentials from the White House, let alone curry enough favor with the notoriously disciplined Bush administration to get picked by the president in order to ask fake questions?

SOURCE

In light of how the Bush administration was caught red handed peddling fake news reports, using fake reporters, and fake audiences not to mention the bought and paid for TV and radio hosts and military analysts one might see why I find it a bit hard to believe they didn't have a hand in writting the Jessica Lynch fairytale and that TWP and Vern "just got it wrong".

You still believe Vern just got it wrong NS?

#55 poncho, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2011
  16. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Yep. The Washington Post had to retract their own column. The writer himself said that the Pentagon was not his source. The Administration was not pushing the false story. If there is any record of Bush giving a speech and praising PFC Lynch for "fighting her way out of the hospital" I have not seen nor heard of it.

17. sag38

sag38 Active Member

Lance Cpl. Sok Khak Ung. Killed in a drive by shooting.

Spc. Josh Daniel Speer killed in a car accident.

Spc. Kyle Edward Williams committed suicide.

The last time I checked and maybe I'm speaking wrongly but aren't the Seals Navy men? They may come from other branches of the service but when they become Seals they become a part of the Navy. And, I do know for sure that the Navy does not have Lance Corporals. That Marine Corps. The Navy does not have Specialists either. That is a rank in the Army.

18. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

These are the troops that truthers assume (or broadly hint at) were bumped off years later by the last administration. For what? A false newspaper story that was exposed within a matter of days?

19. sag38

sag38 Active Member

One thing is for sure, these were not Navy Seals.

20. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I agree with everything that she said above.