1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tract Ministry For Lord Jesus Christ!

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by DeafTractMan, Jan 28, 2005.

1. DeafTractMan

DeafTractMan New Member

Hello Brother and Sister in Christ,
    If you interesting to support my Dubner Tract Ministry for Lord Jesus Christ which I already started it in Early 2004. Because I felt that Lord called me to created Tracts for Lost Souls needed to be saved. Then email to me any question this or anyone donate me. I will be happy dicuss with you. I already designed the Tracts and Flashcard Witness Tools (very popular to serious soulwinner), but the cost of printing is so high. If you want pray for this my Dubner Tract Ministry. Also, any Christians who donate your beautiful artwork to me as you can email to me. Thank you all of you as God bless you Richly!!!!
    Bro. Matthew of DTM

2. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Matt,

I am so glad to see you to join this forum, and making post. Good to see you again, my old friend! To members of Baptistboard, I know Matt for 15 1/2 years since I first met him at college in Rochester, NY. We are still good friends, but, not just only friend, also, we are true brother in Christ always! [​IMG] Although, we have some disagreements on beliefs, doctrines, still we are always truly brother in Christ! [​IMG]

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

3. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Matt,

By the way, I miss your first post. Where topic, you made first post? I would like to read your post.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

4. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Do you have a web site address? I would be interested in seeing your flashcards.

Thanks.

5. Tommy Bell

Tommy Bell New Member

Yes what is your web-address.\

I use a tract site called www.customtractsource.com

They can personalize any of their tracts if ordered in larger quantites, what is your site so I can check it out!

tommy

6. Askjo

Askjo New Member

Me, too! No update?????