1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tracts.

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by pawn raider, Aug 24, 2001.

1. pawn raider

pawn raider Member

Just a few questions.
    Do you use tracts?
    What kind do you use?
    Where do you get yours from?
    How do you distribute them?

2. the 'I AM' hath sent me

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pawn raider:
    Just a few questions.
    Do you use tracts?
    What kind do you use?
    Where do you get yours from?
    How do you distribute them?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

:D I am new at witnessing(a babe in Christ)
    I use the tracts for SOWERS OF SEED
    Box6217
    Ft. Worth, TX 76115

I put them in my bills that I mail out, leave them with the tip in the restaurant. Put them out at work for people to take. Lay them on peoples cars in shopping centers, when me and my wife go grocercy shopping, I put them on the beer cases and stands.. ;)
    When I get up enough nerve, I actually hand them to people..God Help Me with That one.

3. Psalm145 3

Psalm145 3 New Member

I like to leave tracts everywhere I go. I useJack Chick Cartoon Tracts.

I leave them in the bathroom at work, around town in phone booths, on picnic tables at the park, I give them to people I get a chance to witness to. I just can't keep enough of them. In fact I just ran out again, I'll have to order more.

The first time I ordered them, I got the assortment pack plus a few others. I didn't know what I would do with all those tracts, I thought it would take me months to go through all of them. Once you find good places to leave them, you'll go through them very fast.

I was saved shortly after reading the tract called "Are Roman Catholics Christians?" I wasn't Roman Catholic, but I grew up going to a Lutheran church. They teach some of the same errors, such as a false sacramental gospel. It caused me to start checking it out and I found out I wasn't born again yet.

How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

4. myreflection26

myreflection26 New Member

I personally don't use tracts. I have no problem with folks who do mind you, its just not the way I feel God leads me to share him with others. I pretty much use my friendship and love for people to wittness.

Sue