1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Trained Cat

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by SaggyWoman, Jan 27, 2002.

1. Grace

Grace New Member

I thought that I almost caught Tigger using the potty the other night. But, before I could get the light turned on, he had disappeared. Kind of like, "I can use the magic well if I choose to do so, but I don't have to let you see it" :D

2. Rosa

Rosa New Member

My cat never went to the toilet but he went to the door and meowed to be let out. He also came and meowed to be let in. He would go to the refrig. and meow until you poured him some milk. By the way he would dance in a circle until you put the milk on the floor. He was quite a cat.
    When my husband had heart surgery the cat knew that something was different. He would lay on my husband and ever so gently message the scar tissue on the chest. He purred and messaged until my husband would go to sleep. Worked better than drugs.
    I sure so miss that cat. One of the neighbor's new dogs ate him a few months back. I guess the dog didn't realize that the cat belonged.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I can't believe this myself, but she did it again this morning.

4. Vicki

Vicki New Member

Wow ! What a smart cat! We had a dutch rabbit once that was trained to go in a plastic container filled with play sand. It looked just like a litter box. We had to clean it out the same way you do for a cat. Amazingly, he was always consistent about using the box. :eek:

5. jewels

jewels New Member

HI Saggy!

That is so funny! I know what you are talking about too! When I was growing up, we had two siamese cats. The male cat starting using the toilet exclusively. WOULD NOT GO IN THE BOX. If someone happened to put the lid down, that cat would cry until you fixed things for him. He also would drink water ONLY from the faucet in the bathroom. We had to leave it dripping for him at all times. I think he was ecentric. Probably spoiled too??? :D

~jewels~

6. Speedpass

Speedpass Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Saggy, does she lie down on her back and roll over when she wants your attention--and does she get hyperactive and meow really funny when the weather changes? My favorite cat growing up did both of those things(she also hissed whenever another cat was in our back yard).

7. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Sometimes she rolls for attention. Usually she just rubs on me or jumps on my head when I am in bed.