1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Transgenders Affirm Traditional Gender Norms.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I don't get this sentiment as a deterrent for not allowing this. There are already plenty of pedophiles using the same bathroom as little boys. I don't think I've ever heard that sentiment expressed by anyone or a desire to do anything about THAT.

Are we assuming that the pedophiles are only going after the little girls because every time I hear the pedophile defense, it seems to be tied around the trans men preying on the little girls. And has there been a history of transgender attacks on children in bathrooms or is this just another scare tactic to keep this whole transgendered use of the bathroom from happening?O O

What about the little boys who are already being preyed upon by the old,married men who troll bathrooms?

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's been more than lately.

3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.baptistboard.com/threads/i-feel-like-a-woman.99483/

Thread started. I'm unlacing my gloves . . .

4. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since the ladies of the biological female persuasion cannot view the private men's forum, I'll say here that I titled it

"I Feel Like a Woman"

or

The thread in which ITL illuminates us regarding Transgenderism, its non-homosexual tendencies and origins, and how [it's] conducive to child safety.

Just so you know. Of course, the debate will have to stay private. :rolleyes:

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ooo. Banking on prejudice and ignorance to argue your human sexuality theories? If you would post a link, we could see for ourselves that not only Hawking and Einstein said just that, but also their contemporaries . And it's not how I read them, it's how their own students read them.

6. Internet Theologian

Internet Theologian Well-Known Member

Trans are 'non-h*m*s*xual'? So Bruce Jenner wanting a boyfriend isn't him being a h*m*? Ludicrous to say the least. But hey, go figure.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why not? God gave him XY chromosomes. If he's attracted to others with XY chromosomes or has sex with someone with XY chromosomes, that's the homosexual offense (the having sex).

It doesn't matter what he or society want to call it because GOD owns the naming rights.Sneaky

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Internet Theologian

That's what I was saying bro.

9. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You'll have to battle the strawman you created. I'm not playing.

10. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When the boys came out to play, Georgie Porgie ran away.

11. stevewm1963

stevewm1963 Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The relationship is easy! Homosexual men like men, Transgendered men like Bruce Jenner like men so he claims to identify as a woman! It's just a battle of words between homosexual and transgender but at the end of the day they're the same!

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Internet Theologian

You're not being forthright with your statement as the links I provided did exactly that. Obviously you haven't bothered to look. :)

13. Internet Theologian

Blows my mind how people cannot see that transgenderism is s*d*my a.k.a. h*m*s*x-----. It's just unbelievable that this is being defended as some sort of higher end p*rv*rsion, and don't call them what they are.

What in the world is wrong with people?

A man 'becomes' a woman (which is a misnomer) in order to attract 'men'. What is man on man ___ called? So they put on a dress and hormone induced body parts, and now they're not s*d*o*ites? Same thing for the 'women'. It is their 'role playing' played out to the extreme in their s*d*my. It's called h*m*se*uality.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. stevewm1963

stevewm1963 Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not enough biblical truth being applied!

• Agree Agree x 1